Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Computers & Accessories SafeCart useless utility that disrupts computer rather than repairs

SafeCart  -  useless utility that disrupts computer rather than repairs

R
Author of the complaint
8:23 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Before my online purchase I paid £30 via Paypal believing this to be either continued ownership or at least 12 months subscription. My computer after 2 days usage had to be reset via Windows 10 as many different problems arose. At least the Windows reset at least removed this useless utility. I received an email 2 weeks after purchase informing me it was a 'gentle reminder' and not another billing. Out of curiosity I tried phoning their helpline. I was kept waiting for approximately 10 minutes and then a pre-recorded voice announced good bye and I was cut off. I will see if I have any legal rights to reclaim my payment.

More SafeCart complaints & reviews

SafeCart - unauthorized charges
SafeCart - foreign transaction fee
SafeCart - payment in error
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
SafeCart - I bought their anti virus software but not only did not work but damaged my comp severely
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
SafeCart - unable to reach re: double billing
SafeCart - kjøp av safecart pchelp1 855 432 0727