[Resolved] Safecartdriver detective, driver detective

This thing looked good to down load but ran test and did not do the job i thought it would do? like chips and Drivers. But didn't, and cost me 39.90 in cash bad investment. Don R. Jones

• Updated by Christine at SafeCart · Mar 19, 2009

Hello Don and Norman,

SafeCart is an online payment processor for many different software publishers. We are sorry to hear the software you had purchased had not been to your satisfaction and we would be happy to assist you with it. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also reach us through email at [email protected]
    I hope that we can quickly resolve these matters for you.
    Kind regards,
    Christine
    SafeCart Customer Service
    www.SafeCart.com

• SafeCart's response · Nov 09, 2011

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you were having problems with your purchase. Please give us at a call at 1-855-432-0727 M-F 6am to 5pm PST or email us at [email protected]
    We will be happy to assist you with the program.

Regards,
    Kristy

SafeCart Customer Service
    www.SafeCart.com

norman Mar 06, 2009

i got driver detective and payed for it using paypal. i think driver detective is a big joke.. I hope no one else pays for driver detective.it is a wast of time and money.

norman Mar 06, 2009

i know driver detective is a wast of money. and i'm not sure about safecart?

Chas54601 Apr 09, 2009

When I contacted safecart.com at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7 the mail box was full.

Unfortuntly I have also ordered Perfect Unstaller through safe card and have not recieved an activation key from them and when I make an inquiry I get a "record not found" but if I try to reorder I get an "already ordered" message.

• Su
    Sue Apr 09, 2009

I totally agree with above complaints. I have been going back and forth with these people for 6 days now and I am completely disgusted. They keep sending me different ways to do things and none of them work.When I try to put the License Key in it just brings me to the page to order and pay again. Maybe a sucker once, but not twice. I also paid thru paypal and alot of good that did me. Paypal gave me a number to call which yes is the number they say to talk to someone. Press 7. "Hello Christine"this takes you to a mailbox that is full. Now I figure I can just kiss my $49.90 goodbye and that is unfortunate, because my problem is with a perfectly good printer that I was told would work with 100% garantee.This money could have gone to a new printer. Now I am stuck with a printer that does not work and cannot afford to buy a new printer. I hope this money you are taking from people is that important to you. I am disabled and on a very limited income. Unfortunately it was an exspensive lesson to learn especially the way the economy is now. So Thanks for nothing.

• Ce
    Cecelia Spitznagel Apr 23, 2009

I agree. This company is a rip-off. I also downloaded for free. Than it said 9.95 then charged me 29.95.
    I call the # and driver detective voice mail is always full and can never get a response. I am going to call the better business bureau. By the way the product did not work. What a scam. It's useless to get anyone to refund your money.

• Da
    dale Apr 29, 2009

The same thing happened to me but unfortunately paypal took the money from my chequing account so I cant even dispute it with my credit card co. I think Detective Driver is a scam and will be filing with [redacted]. I have a dispute in with paypal but they are useless when it comes to download fraud. I cant get through to Safecart on the number listed the mail box is always full so they may be in collusion with Detective Driver.

• Al
    Allanwi Jun 28, 2009

I paid 39.90 for a program that couldn't fix the problem. Tipical con.

• Th
    Thoft Aug 13, 2009

I want to drag them in court. Mind if I use your complaints as examples?

JOHN O CALL Jan 08, 2010

i also bought this heap of s... very anoyed as well .cost me 40$ as well .put in my id and password nothing happens . e mailed them four times still no reply with in 24 hours THIS IS A SCAM STAY WELL AWAY

• Ed
    ed williams Jul 12, 2010

stole funds from debit card

• Lo
    Lorraine Lilja Aug 07, 2010

optional offer and duplicate initial charge registered with paypal: $37.95

• St
    steve vincent Oct 27, 2010

does anyone know where these assssssssholes operate from, because i will shot their ballls off and do my time in prison for this scam and intrusion into my life. These people need stopping, Second year runn- ing they've stolen from my debit card, and I had a new one issued, so somehow, they've found out my new card number [email protected]

Evelyn R. Nov 19, 2010

I, too, got stung with buying the product when I thought it was FREE! I put it down as a lesson learned! Now, they are going to charge me for another year! I didn't sign up for anything like that!
    I can't contact them to tell them NO! I'm retired, (I'm 71) and living on SS on a VERY tight budget! I WILL have to cut into the small amount I have allotted for FOOD if I can't stop them!! :(
    Evelyn Roberts

Evelyn R. Nov 19, 2010

Update! I finally reached SafeCart and was assured that I am now unsubscribed to DriverCure. Hopefully, this is the END of MY story!
    Evelyn R.

• Li
    lissy247 Mar 04, 2011

Well thanks everyone, I wish I had read all these complaints before I purchased driver detective also filecure. As for safecart, no you can, t reach them. I was whipped away very quickly when purchasing, no converting to AUD only USD, no telling me it was yearly payments, so how do I tell them I don, t want it anymore????? Like you Evelyn I did not sign up for anything about an agreement. As for PayPal, I, m dissapointed in them as I tried to Unsign immediatly I realized what was happening, they could not do anything !!! Surely there is something we can do about all these COMPLAINTS !!!

• Wi
    wilbur46 Mar 27, 2011

well im glad i read everyones post before i bought this im having trouble opening up a DXF file which is a computer aided design and when i did the free scan it said that i had 76 items wrong with my drivers i have 2 drivers the odd thing about this is i recently had 2 bran-new hard drives put in so there cant be anything wrong with my hard drives beings that there bran-new im trying to delete the program from my pc but it wont delete i too seen that it said that this was for $9.00nand when i went to the other page it was set for $40.00 what the hec Does anyone know how to open the DXF file by chance??? Thanks.

Evelyn R. Mar 27, 2011

To Wilbur46--Perhaps Free File Opener will help, this page gives a review and also has a Download available: http://download.cnet.com/Universal-Viewer/3000-2248_4-10606063.html

Evelyn R. Mar 27, 2011

For others that wish to Unsubscribe, try this page: http://techsupport.paretologic.com/plsupport/consumer/kbdetail.asp?kbid=1148&SearchType=standard&referrer=&gpn=&CustID=&bUseEditor=&keyword=unsubscribe&rfield=&usertype=&gpv=&formaction=search&catID1=&IncludeHTML=&logsearch=False&TotalResults=628&submitbutton=Go&match=and

Rikosound Jun 22, 2011

It appears that Safe Cart could care less! I am going through the same routine! Now they are saying that they are basically a middleman and I need to contact the manufacturer and "Beg" them for my money! Basically they make it as if they are washing their hands of you and if you have any desire to get a refund then it is up to "YOU!" to negotiate with them for it! WHAT? Safe Cart processed the friggin order then they should have the same power to reverse it! We have all been taken and can kiss any money spent with these crooks "Good Bye!"

• Fi
    Filio Oct 19, 2011

My Mastercard was debited for $39.94 for a Driver Cure License that was not forthcoming.

• Bl
    Blinger M Jul 31, 2012

Since this mess was installed it has not worked! It would appear there is no option but to bite the bullet and un-install after what I have just read ..I wish I had read these complaints before I paid for a totally useless product.I will still try to get this resolved but from the above troubles it would appear this is a scam that will never be resolved until we can get this off the system. Blinger M.

ricorox Jun 30, 2013

I too purchased something from safecart and if i can find a brick and mortar address I 'm going to the Federal Trade Commission. Anybody out there know where I can get more of this information?

ricorox Jun 30, 2013

not only did they promise to fix a problem, they didn't AND gave me new problems

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices