Safe Home SecurityErroneous charges for alarm system services at 298 nottingham drive, calera, al

S Sep 17, 2020

I have tried to cancel my account with Safe Home Security for years now. I was in the Army and due to a PCS move, I requested that my service be cancelled back in 2017. After trying to cancel my service I stopped the drafting from my checking account and I was refunded by Safe Home Security for the months they received after my cancellation. My bill was also put on my credit report so I disputed it and it was taken off of my report for eronous charges. After a year or so I started receiving text messages from Safe Home Security stating that I owed them for service, so I tried calling to get the situation resolved, with no response to my constant messages. I then notice that I had a dramatic drop in my credit score but only with Transunion. I called and emailed Safe Home Security daily and I sent them the information they requested which was another request to cancel my services and also a copy of my DD214 and was told that it should resolve the issue. well of course they would not email me back or call me back after calling and asking for the supervisor of the person I had sent my information to, so after calling her for a while, I finally talked to her and she told me that she would have it taken care of, but of course that did not happen so I asked for her manager and he never responded. I disputed the charges again through Transunion and all charges was taken off my credit report. Well, I thought that was the end, but a few days ago I received a bill for $1051.22 which is totally ridicolas. How can I get rid of these people with these outrageous charges. I have never dealt with a company like this before. I don't even own the home and according to the Service Member Civil Relief Act, Safe home Security cannot bind me in a contract because I was on active duty. See attachments. Please Help me get this bill resolved.

• Sm
    Smart Home Pro Oct 29, 2020

I just installed a system in a FORMER Safe Home house (the owner is deceased and the mom still living has Alzheimer's)... The daughter called to cancel the very old account and was told their contract isn't up for 4 more YEARS! The mom has already been INCAPACITATED for more than 4 years! CLEARLY this is abuse of the elderly!

I'm going after these unscrupulous scum bags!