Safe Cartwas never authorized

D

I have no idea how this charge was made to my credit card. I asked my credit card company to investigate, but was not successful. So my next step is to file a complaint with the state corporation commission, and consumer protection agency

• SafeCart's response · Aug 22, 2008

Hello Dean,

My name is Sara, and I am a Customer Service representative from SafeCart. We would like to assist you with determining what the purchase was for.

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading credit card payment services. We primarily transact digitally downloaded products like software, ebooks and the like. With support for over 26 currencies, we provide digital download product publishers a way to accept online payments for their products.

We can be contacted at [email protected] or at [protected] to assist you with this.

Kind regards,

Sara
    www.safecart.com

• SafeCart's response · Mar 02, 2012

Hello,

l apologize if you are having difficulties getting a hold of SafeCart. We can be reach M-F 6am to 5pm PST at [protected] or by email at [email protected] We will be happy to assist you in any way possible.

Regards,

www.SafeCart.com

• SafeCart's response · Jan 25, 2014

Hello Joyce,

I looked over the account attached to your email address and see that the order was refunded to your account on Nov 20th 2013. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know. Or please give us a call at [protected] M-F 6:30am to 5pm Sat - Sun 8am to 4pm PST

Kind regards,

SafeCart Customer Support
    www.safecart.com

• SafeCart's response · Mar 22, 2014

Hello MLDBVM,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at [protected] (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [email protected]
    Warm regards,

www.SafeCart.com

• Ml
    MLDBVM Mar 10, 2014

This is a huge scam! They got into my Pay pal account and set up an automatic renewal. No one there will help and/or credit my account!
    My next step is to also contact every authority possible to report this fraudulent transaction.
    The comments above back from safecart personnel is also a scam...I have contact you on six occasions with no success.
    Every staff member is argumentative.
    I think a class action law suit is in order.

MLD

• Jj
    jjbat86 Jan 16, 2014

Please, credit my credit card that I used when I purchased the program. I have aquired a techition and he is cleaning up my computer.. Therefore I do not want the SafeCart program.
    Joyce Battles

John Brausam Nov 20, 2013

Please refund my money Thank you.
    DriverUpdate Serial Number: 83-10A-18B9C-84821-1
    FixCleaner Serial Number: B61-0CFBF-A3ACE-911

sandran Sep 30, 2013

This so-called Safecart.com has just withdrawn an amount of $ 12.40 from my PayPal account and it is totally fraudulent as I do not have there service, nor do I want them. I never authorized this transaction and have reported them. Something needs to be done about this bogus company (I do not believe they are a company) I am sick of these kind of losers that go around stealing money from hard working people. I do not use anything remotely attached to this name "SAFECART.COM" NOTE THE NAME AND STAY AWAY FROM ANYBODY POSING AS A REP FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY.

Safe Cart Aug 28, 2013

I have been keeping in touch with Customer support for Paret0logic with regard to an amount that was taken out of my account on the 6th July 2013, £45.68. Now they have traced the transaction PTLC-G050713-40FAT, they say that this amount has been forwarded on to you, that was almost 3 weeks ago. It would be greatly appreciated that this amount is paid to me in full, without any further delay. Thanks Please send me your UK phone number by email, I can then discuss this matter with you more fully. Brenda McCourt

john couper May 31, 2013

31 May 2013 i did not give safecart .com approval or consent to debit my visa card on the 13/5/2013 for the amount of $15.06 which includes a trans fee of o.38cents . being the charge for U.S dollar . i have recieved no recpt for this item or any correspondence as per this item. Please i would like a reply as to why & when & how this came about, thank you [email protected]
    [protected].

ANOTHER RIPPED OFF VICTIM May 02, 2013

SafeCart are a scam. They have debited my account without my consent and without purchasing anything from them and I cannot get hold of them by telephone either because they are "closed".

ANOTHER RIPPED OFF VICTIM May 02, 2013

SafeCart are a scam - my account has also been debited without my approval, authority or consent and I live in the UK. I cannot get through to your so-called company on either the tollfree number or the telephone number despite numerous attempts to do so.

• Mr
    Mrs Barbara E McAlpine Apr 24, 2013

Please tell me what your company has done for me as I do not recollect any comunications with you, My Credit Card has two payments to your company one 09/04/13 for 23.96, second10/04/13 please let me know why I have been charged these amounts.a.s.a.p

• Da
    DaveNT Sep 04, 2012

Just received a text message from [email protected] stating they have cancelled my yearly payments of US 29.95 for payment to PC Cleaner - from www.safecart.com. I have never ordered this product nor authorized any PayPal payments for this product. This is obviously another scam going around using safecart. Regards Dave

• Ru
    ruohua wang Apr 18, 2012

I did not realize that I was being enrolled in a automatic renewal service I would like to cancle my enrolment asap.
    My email ; [email protected]
    Order ID; ... ... 0111-36DEK
    Issuer Ref No; 040107

• Pe
    Peter F. Gibney Mar 06, 2012

I paid for this -Had licence- they do not accept Licence # ? How do i Download now ?

• La
    larry slavens Feb 20, 2012

They put you on hold can"t talk to a person to cancel, and to get my money back.

• Je
    jennifer kelly Nov 20, 2011

purchased in good faith SpeedyPC Pro Licence key dose not match the product I bought can't find how to contact them I think this is a scam

• Je
    jennifer kelly Nov 20, 2011

bought SpeedyPC Pro £32.09 can't use as licence key will not be excepted is this a scam can't get hold of anyone to sort out want my money back

• El
    ella douglas Apr 19, 2011

i purchase speed up my pc cleaner but never got the activation no i need to turn it on withthe reference no is 6287 acct no 0658 my credit card has been charge 39.94 so what is the deal here are you going to refund my money or send me the no. ella douglas emails [email protected]

• Wi
    William Halliday Mar 07, 2011

I did not realize that I was being enrolled in a automatic renewal service
    I would like to cancle my enrolment asap. I have been trying for over
    2 hours to do this your program is not user friendly at all.