Safe AutoFail to pay back

L

When I filed a claim with Safe Auto they took there time getting my car fixed then the had cancelled my rental car. Then I had to rent me a car to drive but before that they had canceled my rental car with Enterprise who took out for the car rental before I could do anything about it and then left me know that Safe Auto had canceled.When I tried to get the to pay me back for the rental taken ed out from Enterprise and the rental car that I had to go rent they only paid 200.00 dollars of what they should have paid ed out of about 600.00 dollars did not even return my call to talk to me about it. I would not recommen anybody to get insurance with them they are not very good insurance company and a big ripoff artist.

• Sh
    sherrie anderson Jan 15, 2012

i was under the impression that this company was cheaper and found out otherwise 3 years later starting out paying 209 a month and endind with 153 a month for the same coverage. my new insurance company is coverage is 161 for 4 months. safe auto claims to keep you legal for less, this is false advertisement .