Rugs USAI'll never order from here again

K

Not fair. I ordered a rug that was presented in different sizes on the website. I bought the biggest one, hence it was the most expensive rug.
When I received it I realized it was much smaller. I didn't even need to unpack it because it's clearly seen.
I immediately called them to ask how I can exchange it, they said that their policies don't allow them to do it and that what I want will not be possible to do.
I said I want a refund, they refused, but gave me their website credit. I have no idea why the hell they do it, but I will never do business with them again.