Rugs USAForce you to pay for something you don't even order: Even the BBB can't get a response

This is in reference to your complaint against RugsUSA.com. Your complaint was assigned ID 8060422.
Your BBB has tried to present your complaint to RugsUSA.com in an attempt to resolve this matter to your mutual satisfaction. Unfortunately, despite our efforts, we have received no response to your complaint. We attempted to contact RugsUSA.com through written correspondence twice on your behalf, but we must now close this matter in our files. This does not minimize the importance of your concerns, nor is it any reflection on the validity of your dispute. You may now want to pursue this matter through an alternative resource.
Your BBB helps settle many marketplace disputes between consumers and businesses, but please understand that we are not an enforcement agency and we cannot compel a business to settle your complaint in a particular way, nor can we compel them to respond. BBB mediation is a voluntary process requiring the good faith and willing participation of both parties to a dispute.
The firm’s failure to respond to your complaint will be reflected in its BBB record. A firm’s rating will be affected by its failure to answer even one complaint. Your experience may, therefore, alert other inquirers seeking information through the BBB.

Original complaint:
I ordered 2 rugs from Rugs USA between 9/14/09. I was sent 2 rugs, only one rug was what I ordered it wasn't even the correct item number. I called Rugs USA and informed them of their mistake, originally I had ordered 108TC57-609, they sent me 108TC67-609. I contacted them on 9/18-9/19. They told me they would send UPS labels, pick the rug up and send me the right rug. I contacted them again the following week because they still had not sent had the rug picked up. UPS picked up the rug on or before the 10th of October. I waited approximately 6 weeks, I had to call them twice for status, to receive what was supposed to be the correct rug. The delivered the replacement rug on the 11/19 or 11/20. I looked at the label and it was the same rug I had returned. I called Rugs USA on the same date I received the rug and asked for a refund on the rug. They said they would refund my money and have UPS pick up the rug. I waited approximately 1 week and UPS still hadn't picked up the rug nor did I get a refund - Rugs USA told me on the phone that the refund would take 5-10 days to post. I called back to check 11/23-11/24 because the rug had not been picked up and there was no refund to my Paypal account. The man I spoke with said I had to wait 10 days to see the refund. On 11/27 or 11/30 I called again because I had still not seen the refund and the rug still hadn’t been picked up. They assured me they would take care of it. I had to leave the country on the 12/4 and just returned. I just checked my Paypal account and STILL they have not refunded my money. The rug STILL has not been picked up. Rugs USA purposefully sent me a product I did not want and are trying to force me to purchase an item I did not order by not refunded my money and not picking up the rug. The original order number for this transaction was WS103144.