Ruby Tuesdayunethical behaviour

J Sep 07, 2018 Review updated:

On Monday, September 3, 2018, my sister, my out of town guest visited
the restaurant at Camp Creek Parkway. The restaurant had only a few guests. I did note initially the server's attire was not clean; we placed our order. I ordered dried ribs, 2 sweet potatoes, and l white potatoes. My sister ordered a slab of dried ribs and broccoli and sweet potatoes.

We visited the salad bar which was very unkept and looked messy; we asked for crackers but never received them. The waitress returned to our table stating there was one sweet potato. We asked to see the manager. She asked what could she do for us. I said I thought she should take care of the tab. She reluctantly agreed. When she returned with the food, she slid it on the table and appeared to be angry. The ribs were very dried looking and were not good; my sister's order was not a slab but a quarter; the waitress appeared with another half of ribs in a take-out box.my sister's broccoli was cold to touch and looked like a child's serving. To say the least, I was very disappointed.

I spoke with the general manager, Ms. SHANTAL MCLAUGHLIN, yesterday
September 6.
She was very apologetic. I gave her my email address but did not hear from her as she promised. Here it is again. [protected]@bellsouth.net. My name is Dr. Joanne Lottie. I would like to hear from someone at the corporate level regarding this matter. Sincere Thanks.