Ruby Tuesday — Restaurant
I'm at your Florence, SC restaurant. I have had a terrible experience!
Waited forever for soup!
Ordered my dinner, and after a long, long time, was told my side order, a sweet potato, was not available. I asked for a baked potato! Not available! I ordered Mac and Cheese. Bingo!
When my meal arrived, and it took forever, guess what was there? A sweet potato. I then had to ask three times for silverware?
Lastly, my rib eye was loaded with grizzle and fat. My waitress was nonplused when I pointed this out to her!
Look! I could continue! Suffice it to say, I had a terrible experience. I should not have to pay. And, I arrived at 9! I'm writing this at 10:42. That's how long I've been here. Just a terrible experience!
More Ruby Tuesday Complaints & Reviews
- Ruby Tuesday - your commercial
- Ruby Tuesday's - dresscode
- Ruby Tuesday - awful experience
- Ruby Tuesday - general manager
- Ruby Tuesday - commercials
- Ruby Tuesday - i am complaining about the service our family received on sun. may 8, 2016 (mother's day)
- Ruby Tuesday - food
- Ruby Tuesday - Salad food bar and entree
- Ruby Tuesday At Independence Mall - manager very rude
- Ruby Tuesday - the whole service