Ruby Tuesday — cold food
We went to Ruby Tuesday on March 20, 2010 at Philadelphia Premium Outlet Mall, Limerick PA. We went there for family dinner at 7:30 pm.
The food was served after 45 mins and was cold. When we informed the server of cold food, he got the manager. Manager apologized and told us that she will get it replaced.
We were surprised to get the same cold food was served back to us in 5 mins. We sent back the food.
What a bad service. I do not think manager was apologetic. I will never ever go to Ruby Tuesday in Limerick, PA
More Ruby Tuesday Complaints & Reviews
- Ruby Tuesday - your commercial 
- Ruby Tuesday's - dresscode 
- Ruby Tuesday - awful experience 
- Ruby Tuesday - general manager 
- Ruby Tuesday - commercials 
- Ruby Tuesday - i am complaining about the service our family received on sun. may 8, 2016 (mother's day) 
- Ruby Tuesday - food
- Ruby Tuesday - salad food bar and entree
- Ruby Tuesday At Independence Mall - manager very rude 
- Ruby Tuesday - the whole service