RTA Cabinet Store — quality and customer service
Totally disgusted with this company. spent close to 10, 000 and one of my cabinet doors started to peel. I took a picture of it and they said it was due to water damage. NOT TRUE! Boxes came and were installed in a new construction home. They looked fine and a month later the peeling started on ONLY 1 door. Clearly if the cabinet had gotten wet then more than one would have had water damage and NOT just on the door. Looks more like a manufacturing curing defect. They refused to replace the door. Can't believe they would do this to a customer for just 1 of the doors. They ware wanting me to purchase a whole new cabinet for another 300.00. I will never, NEVER recommend these people again!
More RTA Cabinet Store Complaints & Reviews
- RTA Cabinet Store - Lies 
- [Resolved] Shop RTA Cabinets and World Craft Cabinetry - Update: Shop RTA Cabinets and World Craft Cabinetry
- Shop Rta Cabinets - Failure to provide cabinets or refund 
- RTA Cabinet Store - Getting Cabinets from RTA Cabinet Store
- RTACabinetstore - Crown Molding
- RTA Cabinet Store - non-responsive to "guarantee"
- RTA Cabinet Store - damaged part replacement(s) missing/broken
- RTA Cabinet Store - horrible customer service and broken pieces
- RTA Cabinet Store - Misguidance on Website
- RTAcabinetstore.com - Wrong/broken merchandise