Rpt Myscore 888 - 840 - 4961 NVFraud

L

I noticed on 09/09/2016 that I had a charge on my CC that I did not recognize and again on 08/09/2016 so I called this company only to be hung up. In total I have called 105 times (NO LIES) since 09/09/2016 and today is 09/20/2016. I was hung up on 93 times and I was consistently told over and over that yes it wasn't my account and yes they would refund me my money and that when I woke up the refund would be on my card. It has not been. I told them that $59.90 might not be much to them but for me it was a lot and that I need the gas money to get me to the plane to go to my daughters wedding...Do you think they cared no. They are Scam artist and they lie. I had two decent people that did what they said which wasn't much. I still am waiting and I am sure when I wake up tomorrow I will once again be disappointed .. People have no morals or class these days and these online companies should be stopped...

• Po
    ponystreet Sep 21, 2016

You might be calling the wrong number

I called [protected]. It is their manager number I think.

I got right through and I got a refund right away, no problem.

So call [protected] and your your money back, you deserve it!