Royal United Mortgageproduct and service

K

Around June 21, 2016 I was on line looking for reliance and consolidation options to improve my living expenses, by not having as much dept. My phone was ringing off the hook 4 or 5 times daily. I wasn't answering because I was not ready to talk to someone emmidiately, I was just researching on line. They would let up. They had my e-mail address but would not e-mail me or leave a message on the phone. This all happened when I was at work, very busy. This became very annoying.
I finally answered the phone: I explained what I was looking for with my refinance options. He got all the information from me, and drew up three different refinance plans. He then said he needed 400.00 dollars. Wasn't expecting that. He assured me that that money would roll back into the refinance, no big deal. He also reassured me that this would not affect my credit score which I was working really hard to build and was very pleased with how it was climbing. My credit card was charged 500.00 not the 400.00 like he had said. My credit score went down.
With everything said. He could not provide me With the loan options he worked on because my house was not valued as much as he had thought. Which means he did not do his resource to make sure that my house in this neighborhood was truly valued correctly for the loan. I cannot reach out to other Leander's because they need there own building inspectors and it would cost me another 400 0r 500 dollars for another appraisal.
This is the most dishonest business transaction I have ever had to deal with. The whole ideas was to better my situation but they have made my current situation worse with even more debt