Rotech Healthcaresleep apnea cpap supply procurement

Cancelled my cpap supply after waiting for over 1 month for the order to be filled. I found the cpap items I need on amazon at a reasonable cost and no longer need to endure the bureaucratic process between rotech and my health care provider, tri-care (United healthcare) to procure the necessary supplies to maintain my health. My order was submitted on 29 apr 2016 and it is now 1 june 2016 and the order has yet to be fulfilled. Rotech never contacted me about the problem they were experiencing with securing the approval from my care giver. I had to call them and email rotech to find out why I did not receive the supplies. On the first call I was informed my caregiver wasn't releasing approval but was not provided specifics on why. On a second follow-up call a couple weeks after that, rotech informed me approval for simple non-prescription critical items (Cpap filters, mask, new headset) was not approved because it had to be signed off by an md or do. My caregiver is a pa. How frustrating, I can't even get simple supply items that need regular replacement without enduring this bureaucratic process. Obviously, rotech wasn't the only roadblock to fulfilling the order, but their in ability to contact the patient in a timely manner about situation and request patient assistance in resolving the issue loss them business. Thank god for amazon.com.
Rotech should step up to the plate with more aggressive pursuit of meeting the patients needs or you will soon be out of business.