RoseWe.comsizing and color of clothing

The color of the of the dress in picture 1 is not color of the dress I received in pic 2. The pants in pic 3 are not on a skinny woman and I ordered XL which is the equivalent of US 10-12 which I am, Pic 4 shows that I can not get the pant over my foot. the believe the pant would fit if I could pull them up. My daughter is a sz 0 and she cant get her foot in so the sizing chart is wrong. I sent an email to request return shipping info and the email kicked back return to sender. Everyone needs to know not to order from these people. I want my money back!

Jumpsuit Jul 19, 2018

I ordered a white jumpsuit and it is very tight I did not receive a return label what do I need to do

Jumpsuit Jul 19, 2018

@Jumpsuit I ordered a white jumpsuit and is very tight I did not receive a return label what do I do

Jumpsuit Jul 19, 2018

I'm say they jump so does very tight I did not receive any turn labor what do I do

Jumpsuit Jul 19, 2018

The jumpsuit i I received is very tight did not receive a return label what do I do