Menu

reviews & complaints

Rooter Hero Plumbing Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Dealing with Rooter Hero Plumbing, which has an average resolution rate, requires some diligence. Research their service in depth and read a variety of customer reviews for a balanced view. Approach any customer service interactions with detailed and well-prepared queries to facilitate a better resolution process.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Rooter Hero Plumbing has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rooter Hero Plumbing. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Rooter Hero Plumbing complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest Rooter Hero Plumbing reviews & complaints

L
1:15 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I signed up to finance the replacement of my water heater and it was a lot of money to do especially in finance charges. Which is not the problem. The problem is that what should have been an easy switch with some minor problems arising has turned into day 3 with little advancement and many holes everywhere in my house again not the problem the problem i...

M
3:35 am EST

Rooter Hero Plumbing Service Appointment

I called for an estimate to perform the manufacturers maintenance flush of a tankless water heater. Their website specifies "water heaters" as well as other plumbing services.
They informed me that they couldn't give an estimate over the phone but would schedule a tech appointment for the following week.
I cleared my schedule for that day and stayed home for the scheduled 1-3 pm appointment.
I got texts a few hours before the appointment stating that the tech was on his way.
The tech never showed up.
When I called, I was informed that they really didn't do that kind of thing but they could give me a quote over the phone if I wanted.
The clown quoted me $650.00 for a $250.00 job.
They obviously didn't want or need my business but were willing to hang me out for a week before they informed me.
Need a plumbing hero as per their adds?
These jokers aren't it.

K
3:33 pm EDT

Rooter Hero Plumbing Plumbing

We had a plumbing emergency yesterday (on a Sunday of course!). We called Rooter Hero and they were the worst. They told us all the pipes were corroded and there was a hole in the pipes and needed to be replaced. Their tech, Johnny Zarate, informed us there was a blockage and he couldn't get through the pipes to remove the blockage in the line. He then quoted us a price of $28, 000 to replace all the pipes! Oh, but with the "Senior Discount" it would only be $23, 800! We immediately called another plumber suspecting the truth on this issue. He arrived on Monday morning and fixed the problem unclogging the line with a snake and power flush. He did this in 15 minutes and stated there were no broken or corroded pipes. Just a hair clog and that was it. And he only charged us $138.00! Your tech out-and-out lied to us. This definitely borders on fraudulent practices. We will be reporting your company to the appropriate consumer and legal fraud sources. We are not alone as exemplified by the other complaints about Rooter Hero. Refer to “Rooter Hero Complaints”, and comments on Facebook and Yelp.com. This borders on obscene and atrocious business practices. If I could give Rooter Hero minus 10 stars I would!

Hide full review

Is Rooter Hero Plumbing legit?

Our verdict: Rooter Hero Plumbing has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Rooter Hero Plumbing's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Rooter Hero Plumbing can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Rooter Hero Plumbing earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Rooter Hero Plumbing achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Rooter Hero Plumbing. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Rooterhero.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Rooter Hero Plumbing website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Rooterhero.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Rooter Hero Plumbing protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Rooter Hero Plumbing has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Rooter Hero Plumbing. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
J
4:40 pm EDT

Rooter Hero Plumbing Scamming Senior Citizens

The Better Business Bureau will hear about these con artists. They are taking advantage of senior citizens.
They told my father, a senior citizen, that his plumbing situation was a major problem requiring over $7, 800 in repairs. Another plumber fixed the problem with a larger snake for under $100!

I'm willing to bet that every Rooter Hero Plumbing outlet is an absolute fraud!

T
8:09 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They cleaned the drains in my home on October 2010. Charged 580.75. Then added an extra $29, and $15 to my credit card. I sorted that part out, but now I found out that they charged my credit card on January 17th 2011 for a further $595.75. They don't answer their phone. G.E credit card company says that they cannot help me; and that I should contact the...

Read full review of Rooter Hero Plumbing and 8 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Rooter Hero Plumbing contacts