Rooms To Goisofa

C Nov 07, 2018

I purchased the sofa during the Labor Day Sale. I received the sofa a month later. One of the pieces was ripped on the bottom. The delivery men said they would have a new one delivered in one to two weeks. Three weeks later I called to inquire about the delay and was told that they would deliver it on November 7th. The window of time for delivery was 9-1:00, which requires time off from work and then they arrived close to 2:00 with a replacement for the wrong piece of furniture. When I called to discuss my frustration I was told that they were sorry and the correct piece should arrive on November 16th, two and a half months after I ordered it...Not at all please with the customer service.

RESOLVED

• Rooms To Go's response · Nov 09, 2018

We hate to hear you had a 1 star experience, and we would love to look further into this. Email us your order info and details to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com.