The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rooms To Go — isofa
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased the sofa during the Labor Day Sale. I received the sofa a month later. One of the pieces was ripped on the bottom. The delivery men said they would have a new one delivered in one to two weeks. Three weeks later I called to inquire about the delay and was told that they would deliver it on November 7th. The window of time for delivery was 9-1:00, which requires time off from work and then they arrived close to 2:00 with a replacement for the wrong piece of furniture. When I called to discuss my frustration I was told that they were sorry and the correct piece should arrive on November 16th, two and a half months after I ordered it...Not at all please with the customer service.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- Cindy Crawford Furniture - Living room furniture falling apart
- Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it
- Rooms To Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms To Go - fabric high back recliner
- Rooms To Go - fraud!
- Rooms To Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set