Rodalenever ordered book

M

Just received book in the mail that I did not order. Invoice for $39.94 to pay by 3/18/10. Called customer service and said did not order. Was told that I checked off postcard to examine book which I never did as I know that that would be a tactic to get you to pay for the book even if you didn't want it.
Customer Service told me to go to rodalereturn.com and print out label to return.
So I am, hopefully, fine on the fact that I don't owe them money but this is taking time on my part to send the book back and, as money is so tight for me right now, it is emotionally upsetting.

• Ju
    Just Annoyed Feb 22, 2010

I did request the "free trial" to review the book f rom Rodale. However, should you decide not to keep and pay for it (which I did) you have a time limit to return it. The complaint is that YOU will be paying for the return postage. My cost to return the book was $9.92 and I emailed the company to request a full reimbursement with a scan of the my postage receipt. To this day have not yet heard their decision on my request. Do not fall for the "free" trial offers from Rodale!

• It
    itsveryreal Mar 26, 2010

tried to submit this earlier==don't see it:
    ask for a copy of the postcard "you" signed==
    do you have a crazy ex?
    Happened to me.
    It's called mail fraud.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices