Rodale — never ordered book
Just received book in the mail that I did not order. Invoice for $39.94 to pay by 3/18/10. Called customer service and said did not order. Was told that I checked off postcard to examine book which I never did as I know that that would be a tactic to get you to pay for the book even if you didn't want it.
Customer Service told me to go to rodalereturn.com and print out label to return.
So I am, hopefully, fine on the fact that I don't owe them money but this is taking time on my part to send the book back and, as money is so tight for me right now, it is emotionally upsetting.
More Rodale Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - scam
- Hearst Magazines - subscription/renewal scam
- The Hearst Corporation - scam and cheating
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of o at home magazine subscription
- The Hearst Corp - being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made.
- Hearst - subscription renewal
- WYFF TV and Hearst Argyle - 15% program blockage by banner
- The Hearst Corporation - magazine renewal invoice collections
- Hearst - payment charged in us dollars instead of candian dollars
- Rodale - they continue to ship unordered books