Robloxroblox chat filters and reasons of rejected decals

J

- Date of Incident: 3/20/2018 - 6:04:50 P.M.
Greetings. I never submit a complaint like this, but the date above shows that this is the Last Straw for me.

- About Chat Filters: Censored numbers.
During my time in Roblox games, I noticed the numbers were filtered in the chat. Although some people don't see it filtered, others do. Usually they have to add "music" before typing the numbers. As a result, this made it difficult to tell whether they're able read the numbers or not.

- About Decal Rejection: No specific details for being rejected.
Some decals I uploaded have been rejected with only "Inappropriate" as the reason, no other details were given. The latest one had "Hate Speech is not permitted in Roblox" as additional reason, but I do not see any hate speech, or even intended to put it, anywhere in the decals.

Most of my decals were split into two sides due to some of the games uses square posters, and I will always put "Right" or "Left" in the title to let people know that they're two parts of the picture. If either of them was refused, the other part of the picture will be useless.

The ones that do got warning after being rejected only said "Inappropriate" without any more details written. This made me unable to find out why they're rejected, and to avoid getting another warning.

I will provide some of the full pictures of those rejected by Roblox, and the latest one that gave me a 7 day ban for, I assume a misunderstanding.

Resolution:
- Explanation for numbers being filtered in the chat
- More or specific details for decals being rejected
- Removal of 7 Day Ban (Due to no hate speech intentions for the decal)