Rivoli Grouptissot watch - t109.410.11.032.00

M

Dear rivoli group,
I am writing this in very much disappointment and depression. I had purchased a tissot watch in february this year. Just 15days after the battery stopped working. Okie never mind I had given for repair. The rivoli team repaired it saying it was foc because there was issue with the battery. And time went by today morning, I am looking at watch and it's not working. How am I to trust the watches bought from rivoli. Over 10 years I am buying from rivoli and first time I am facing this issue. I need a proper solution for this issue - refund or a different model watch. I don't require this watch to be repaired and given back to me. Please take an immediate action and inform me asap.

tissot watch - t109.410.11.032.00