Ritz Crackersboxes of crackers

M Oct 29, 2018

We have always, always purchased Ritz Crackers . The last couple of months we have purchased three boxes of the original crackers and all three boxes were, I'll describe as not the norm. We try to take them out of the wrapping and they crumble. We attempt to put a spread on them and they crumble. We have thrown two almost completely full boxes away. These purchases have been made at Shop n Save in Wilkins Township, Pa. The sell by date has an expiration of March 2019. I will not be purchasing Ritz Crackers in the future.

• Updated by Melanie Brannigan · Oct 29, 2018