Rite RugSalesman lied to me

Bought two rooms of hardwood flooring from a salesman who assured me I was getting a top-notch product at a great sale price. Later found out from a manager at another Rite-Rug store that the product received was considered seconds and that since I paid a sale price I should not expect better. When I asked for an inspector to come out and look he told me the product was cabin grade and that I should expect no better than what I got. Flooring ended up being between 20% and 40% waste. However, inspector promised to get back to us and locate enough flooring to finish the job [which of course we would have to pay for]. That was almost a week ago and he still has not and is not answering calls. Neither will anyone in mgt. respond. Located enough flooring on my own to finish the job. Thank God, I had my own installer and did not trust their people to do the job.