Rio Bravo ReversalNot a service I would recommend

K Mar 31, 2020

I was hoping to go.. They had alot of botched surgery's and women with rings and money stolen I changed my mind and wanted half my deposit back.. They proceed to make up a fake appointment and then tells me I didn't cancel in 30 dsys.. Well I paid february 28th and surgery was on march 17th.. No 30 days to cancel.. Then kathy proceeded to bring up i'm american because I want my deposit back.. So nope you all will know how they feel about you when you are there.. You are just a american. I still want my half of deposit back. Its not like I requested full amount just what I should have back! To make up a 2016 appointment to not have to return half of my deposit is scandalous. Also a lot of these women who have been messed over post in the group and are muted or blocked. Which is why the is a rio bravo experience group you should join to see all of the reviews not just good ones. Wish it was around before I paid.