Menu
Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration
Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration
reviews and complaints

www.davisrhinoplasty.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.8 5 Reviews

How responsive is Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration's customer service?

1 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Almost disappeared 🫥
We're pretty sure that if Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration showed up wayyyy more often on ComplaintsBoard and paid more attention to reviews and complaints, it would lead to better results. But for now, the resolution rate doesn't show successful interaction with customers. We advise reviewers to be careful when communicating with Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration and be ready for the chance your problem might not get a response. It's also good to start looking for other solutions if your issues aren't fixed as you want.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration reviews and complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration reviews and complaints

11:50 am EST

Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration Rhinoplasty

Dr David completely ruined my face. My nose is now severely crooked, with extremely uneven nostrils and an exaggerated columella from a graft he placed there. He did tell me he *might* decide to add a graft, but he didn't fully inform me on what that would mean. For the months before surgery he'd been telling me how I'd be able to move my nose like nothing had happened. The graft hurts my nose any time it is pressed on in any way, such as simply kissing my husband. It's stiff and makes an obvious white line any time I smile. My nostrils came out uneven and he told me to "pull down on the higher one with a q-tip." Of course that didn't do anything. I believe he was setting the stage for me thinking that if it was uneven, it was because I didn't do that right or enough post-op. How could pulling with a q-tip remotely affect the results of a surgery?

He also removed fat from my chin. He did tell me it would leave a scar. However he didn't tell me it would create this very unnatural & unflattering folding in my chin. Not only that, but it is uneven, giving me an uneven face shape and weird tight lines under my neck. He did the same thing he did with the nose, told me to massage it. So of course, when that didn't do anything, it's my fault, right? Not the botched surgery.

I've lived with this for 8 years now. I hate my reflection in the mirror and am sad any time I see myself on photo or video. I would tell anyone to stay FAR AWAY from this doctor.

Read full review of Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration and 1 comment
View 0 more photos
1 comment
Josp
Feb 19, 2022 11:06 am EST

I'm so sorry about your situation, but i'm not surprised at all, because i know Dr. Davis proefessional dishonesty very well.

5:00 am EDT

Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration Rhinoplasty revision

Hi all, i would like to warn all those who intend to have an operation with Dr Richard Davis.
In 2013 i underwent a revision surgery with both aesthetic ans functional negative results.
After my surgery i realized that the doctor in question has started deleting many of the negative reviews on Google, but not all of them so as not to arouse suspicions to future patients of this practice.
To date i can say that the negative reviews in my possession are 14 deleted on Google, but most likely they are many more, because usually the reviews are deleted after hours from their publication.
This conduct has the sole purpose of altering the final evaluation Google to the advantage of the doctor and all to the of the future patient.

4:04 pm EDT

Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration rhinoplasty

I would stay well away from this place. He has lost his knack and isn't operating anywhere like he used to. I'd say it's time to retire because he obviously cannot perform surgery like he used to. When he makes mistakes, he blames the patient. They deceive patients at this place and everything revolves around money. I was given a date for my post op. I turned up only to be told by Carla that they tried to call me several times to tell me the appointment had been cancelled. After driving for 2 hours it was a waste of my time. I checked my cell and there were zero missed calls. I asked why they didn't email me as well and Carla had a [censored]y look on her face. Turns out he got a consultation request so he thought why see me for a follow up when he can make a potential $250 for a new consultation? I met the consultation patient in the car park. She told me she contacted his office 2 days ago and was given the time that was meant to be my appointment! I lost a day's work, plus gas money, time and headache. My nose looks awful after my rhinoplasty and it was a big mistake selecting Davis as my surgeon. Don't waste your $250 consultation and $25k for surgery only to have an overly grafted nose. I've been living for 3 plus years with this manly nose! He operated on my cousin in 2013 and did a good job on her which is why I chose him. I've been getting a bunch of messages from other patients saying he ruined their nose. He doesn't own up to his mistakes and he doesn't return a dollar of the patient's money when he doesn't deliver. Stay far away.

Hide full review

Is Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 20% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration earns 94% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration achives 94% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Davisrhinoplasty.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Davisrhinoplasty.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Davisrhinoplasty.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The davisrhinoplasty.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
4:28 pm EDT

Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration Horrible primary rhinoplasty

First of all this doctor never admits his failures, had rhinoplasty surgery done by him, left me a crooked nose, deviated septum, nostrils contracted and cartilage hanging, he never owed the problem he created. Was told his surgery equals to someone getting out of his residency in Plastic surgery. He had a resident doctor by his side during my surgery. I believe he had that person do the rhino while he watched while I pay for him to do it. Obviously he denies it. Now I will have to spend another 10k to have reputable plastic surgeon correct his mistakes, plus endure pain and suffering from another surgery! BEWARE!

1 comment
llamalle
Boca Raton, US
Jan 22, 2022 11:48 am EST

I also had a terrible experience. Dr David completely ruined my face. My nose is now severely crooked, with extremely uneven nostrils and an exaggerated columella from a graft he placed there. He did tell me he *might* decide to add a graft, but he didn’t fully inform me on what that would mean. For the months before surgery he’d been telling me how I’d be able to move my nose like nothing had happened. The graft hurts my nose any time it is pressed on in any way, such as simply kissing my husband. It’s stiff and makes an obvious white line any time I smile. My nostrils came out uneven and he told me to “pull down on the higher one with a q-tip.” Of course that didn’t do anything. I believe he was setting the stage for me thinking that if it was uneven, it was because I didn’t do that right or enough post-op. How could pulling with a q-tip remotely affect the results of a surgery?

He also removed fat from my chin. He did tell me it would leave a scar. However he didn’t tell me it would create this very unnatural & unflattering folding in my chin. Not only that, but it is uneven, giving me an uneven face shape and weird tight lines under my neck. He did the same thing he did with the nose, told me to massage it. So of course, when that didn’t do anything, it’s my fault, right? Not the botched surgery.

I’ve lived with this for 8 years now. I hate my reflection in the mirror and am sad any time I see myself on photo or video. I would tell anyone to stay FAR AWAY from this doctor.

1:16 pm EDT

Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration Dr. Davis has left me with chronic sinusitis!

Dr. Davis does not know what he is doing. He ruined my nose inside and out. My colummela hangs worse and my nose is more crooked. Not only does it look much worse, but my breathing is not any better and he messed up my sinus drains so I get chronic sinus infections (every month), only after having the surgery with him.
He would not even answer my emails. He is not the "good" guy he portrays himself to be. I would not recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Read full review of Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration and 50 comments

50 comments
llamalle
Boca Raton, US
Jan 22, 2022 3:55 pm EST

I’ve had the same experience unfortunately. Hanging columella & crooked base, all from his work. Also botched my neck (same surgery, I’d never have gone back.) I look like a Picasso painting, he absolutely ruined my face.

View 0 more photos
M
M
M farthing
Jul 10, 2019 4:52 pm EDT

Doctor Richard E Davis needs to retire. He has been botching patients this past 5 years. He’s a fellow director so he gets money from the government for allowing residents to operate on unsuspecting patients. He ruined my nose. I’m ready for my touch up and when I traveled 2 hours by car to see him for a follow up, I was told they cancelled my appointment. Carla lied and said she tried calling me but I had no missed calls! I met the woman who was given my appointment in the parking lot. I basically stood and asked everyone leaving if they saw Davis! She told me she didn’t really confirm her last minute appointment until today and that she paid $250. So this greedy unethical place cancelled my appointment because they saw a chance to make $250! I lost more than that in an unpaid day, the babysitter’s pay, my gas and time.
Davis is no longer a good surgeon and it seems old age is catching up on him. At almost 70, he is too old to be practicing and needs to retire because he’s been botching a lot of patients

Oct 11, 2017 4:50 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

No one is responding to any of my inquiries when they stated Dr. Davis ruined their nose. I only her back from the one person who left their email on here inquiring about him. She ended up going to Dr. Davis and was happy. Please email me as I am considering surgery with Dr. Davis amber_c26@hotmail.com

Lore878
Jul 04, 2017 12:02 am EDT

Can someone please share who fixed their nose after Davis operated on it?

P
P
Paspais
May 03, 2017 12:57 pm EDT

All these Miami surgeons are horrible . Dr Bustillo ruined my nose . Pinched and very pointy witchy tip, droopy, and masculine . Not natural at all! He's far from natural ! He changed the whole nose! Went in with a feminine nose that needed some minor touch ups and came out with a masculine bigger appearing nose .

K
K
Kara16
Jan 06, 2017 7:06 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had two revision with Davis. In total, I spent including hospital fees, $27, 000. The first surgery resulted in the rib he used to build my nose, warping, which slanted to the side causing crooked nose deformity. I ended up for the first time in my life with sleep apnea as a result, which can cause serious heart issues. The second surgery did not completely correct the crookedness, although it just improved it somewhat, however, my nostril that was retracted and needed fixing was not resolved and the rib he used on my other nostril created scar tissue, which obstructed my breathing, so after two surgeries, my breathing is still bad. To add insult to injury, he told me that "I just should be happy with it." Also, he said to me (by the way, he is a huge Trump supporter, not that it matters, I guess, but when you threaten a patient, I guess it does) that "You better be careful, Trump will not let you back in the country." I am an out-of-town patient and a visible minority. Gee, I wonder what he means by that? Racist anyone? My last appointment, he went on an anti-Obama tirade while disparaging my country's health care system, which I had to defend. he sounded nuts and scary and I am reconsidering going back to him for anything because I simply do not think he is capable, nor do I want someone who is potentially racist against me touching my nose.

Jan 05, 2017 7:58 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi all. I am planning on seeing Dr. Richard Davis for a consultation for a revision procedure. I am also terrified reading these comments. Please can those who have had bad experiences please email me pictures? Email is amber_c26@hotmail.com. I would appreciate any insight as I already have breathing problems that need to be corrected and do not need them to get any worse :(

Dec 18, 2016 6:32 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I take back what I said. I now agree with the negative comments here, as my surgery was unsuccessful.

Libutti
Dec 20, 2016 11:17 am EST
Replying to comment of kitcat33

I'm sorry of your situation, but you have been warned many times about the inadequacy of the doctor on at issue.
In my country it is said forewarned is forearmed, but in your case it was useless.

Jan 03, 2017 11:37 am EST
Replying to comment of Libutti

Actually I'm not sure right now. There is an improvement but feel he didn't really listen to some things... Sometimes glad for the improvement (like when I look at old photos), other times upset with certain choices. Hmm.. Will see what happens.

Libutti
Jan 03, 2017 3:42 pm EST
Replying to comment of kitcat33

It is possible to know if you did a primary or a revision, it's because he has not done what you asked?

Jan 03, 2017 4:06 pm EST
Replying to comment of Libutti

The surgery with him was revision.

Sep 26, 2016 4:38 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi christlike, could you upload photos please as I'm considering surgery with Dr Davis

christlike79
Sep 26, 2016 3:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had my primary rhinoplasty procedure completed by Dr. Richard Davis and can honestly say that he did a terrible job on my nose. I am an honest hard working individual who has been taken advantage of by this man. He has ruined my image and urge anyone who can read this to stay far away from this person. How is he able to still practice? WHOEVER IS READING THIS, PLEASE HELP TO STOP THIS MAN FROM PERFORMING ANOTHER SURGERY!

Jan 05, 2017 6:03 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi there- would you be willing to share pictures of your failed rhinoplasty with Dr. Richard Davis? I have a consult with him in a couple months and I am terrified. Do you have any functional issues with your nose now?

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration customer service

Phone number

+1 (954) 442-5191

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration Customer Service. Initial Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration. Discuss the issues you have had with Richard E. Davis, MD, FACS The Center for Facial Restoration and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.