RHB Bank Berhadrude rhb bank telemarketer

I

-23/11/2016
-3.26 p.m

I received a phone called from 03-[protected] (a woman) which is from RHB Bank Berhad asking for my personal loan debt. Yes i admit that my personal loan outstanding amount for almost 2 month that i cannot make payment long time ago. However, sometimes i did pay more to cover my debts. Sometimes before, i did receive phone calls from other telemarketer asking for the debts and they will accept politely when i told to make payment on every 30th which i get my salary. But, not with this staffs, she keep raise her voice. And for your information, i have argued with this staff almost 2 times. And today i did receive call from her again, same method yelling at me.For the god sake, how you can treat your customer like that.

• Do
    DonnaRoger Jul 25, 2017

I face with the same situation.. Rude staff.. Yelling at customer.. And i always remember her name..

• Ge
    GeramDanMarah Dec 19, 2016

Yes I do agree, which rarely we face the situation. Somehow, I have been thru the same situation once. I've told that I've got no time to go to bank since its weekend and I don't have transport on that day. The girl said:"Masa pinjam ada masa pergi bank, nak bayar xde masa"- so rude and burn our my temperature. I still speak nicely when she again and pushed me to go to bank and once she start to yelling, the I cannot handle anymore. Just stop the call. Still remember till now. Really rude.