Revlon — hair dryer manufacturing defect
I am writing to you about an unfortunate defect I have discovered in one of your hair dryers. I have noticed that a nozzle on my hair dryer had started to come off very easily. When I had a closer look at the nozzle today (24 November 2017) I realized that it's stem has melted (please see the images attached) . The only possible way this could have happened is if the plastic was not heat-resistant. The hot hair coming out of the hair dryer melted the nozzle. Needless to say, I was very surprised because I would have thought that the plastic's durability would have been tested at all temperature settings.
Given the highly unusual nature of the defect, I am wondering if Revlon would be willing to replace the ill-engineered hair dryer with another one with heat-resistant elements.
Thank you in advance.
More Revlon Complaints & Reviews
- Revlon Cosmetics Company - igot this letter with agreement & leter of appoinment plz its fect? 
- Revlon - fake finger nails 
- Revlon RV062 Perfect Heat Professional 1 Inch Straightener With Ceramic - electric shock from product
- Revlon - cord exploded off while in use
- Revlon Nailpolish - sick of spending 100s of $ on gluggy nailpolish! 
- Revlon - revlon hair blower
- Revlon - revlon colorstay eyeliner
- Revlon - mitchum
- Revlon - mens series 2-in-1 hand and feet clipper
- Revlon - revlon colorstay liquid liner