www.raahfinancials.com Complaints & Reviews

www.raahfinancials.comRude and unwilling rep

I opened the website www.raahfinancials.com couple of weeks ago. I won’t recommend the website to people, who aren’t very professional in investing. I got some instructions and help from the rep, but he replied to my messages with the delay and never spoke with me on phone. Also, he was irritated all the time and sounded rude. I wasn’t glad that I invested money on this website.

www.raahfinancials.comI lost large sum and all their advices were completely useless

People, don’t invest in www.raahfinancials.com. I invested money and was listening for the advices of the rep, but the rep wasn’t very professional and their advices didn’t work out as the representative promised. I wasted a lot of money and I was really lucky that I decided to stop the whole deal with them. Don’t listen to their advices and techniques. All their speeches, promises and ideas are blah-blah, but you waste your money.

• Ka
    _katja Jun 03, 2016

My situation is the same as others. I invested money in the website www.raahfinancials.com, but these jerks of course scammed. They haven’t provided any money back, but they promised a lot. All their speeches and promises were total ###. Stay away from them, ‘coz you will waste your money and get nothing back. The company is really unprofessional and dishonest.