Worldwide Preferred Publishers Service Complaints & Reviews

Worldwide Preferred Publishers Servicewon't stop sending magazines

To whom it may concern:
Worldwide Preferred Publishers Service gave me, Michael Rossi, a confirmation number I lost it to cancel the subscription of Magazines, but I keep receiving them and they expect me to pay for the magazines when I was told it was 1 payment of 48.80 and they're saying it's more than $1100 and I am not paying it I have tried calling the magazine companies individually to cancel but they tell me I need to call other numbers.

UNITED WE STAND
YOUR FRIEND
MIKE

• Ca
      caligirlexemployee Feb 22, 2011

call the owner/scam artist Ziv BEnder [protected]
      his office may have been the one that stuck you with those
      he has been doing a sweepstakes magazine scam for year

• Ro
      Rosen Mar 29, 2010

This number will not stop calling me. They call and ask for a "Brendon". There is no "Brendon" at my number. I've told them countless times to take my number off of their list but they will not stop calling me.

MatthewCMurray Feb 06, 2010

Don't give up. Cancel your card if you have to. That should stop the magazines from coming. Then contact a reputable attorney in your town. I'm in the same boat, except I haven't gotten any magazines for almost a year. I've canceled my card and I ended up leaving the school I was attending when I signed up, so other than my cell phone they have no way to contact me. You should try to reduce the number of ways they have to contact you, too. Good luck!

• Pe
      Persing Dec 19, 2009

This company is a scam. They won't allow me to cancel. They keep sending the magazines out even after I told them I don't have the money to pay and they keep sending the magazines to my old address and my ex girlfriend and I both have called them and told them I no longer live there. Now they are trying to sue me for $542.72 when I just signed up for a few magazines for less then $50.00. Please help.
      See the bill attached.

Worldwide Preferred Publishers Service — Magazine Scam

I never ordered 10 monthly magazine subscriptions nor did I provide my debit card number to anyone at any...

Worldwide Preferred Publishers ServiceCharles Fisher

This company refuses to take "No" for an answer. I repeatedly tried to cancel (and continue to do so) their magazines before they ever started sending them, but they continue to harras me by sending past due notices and calling with threats of collection. I have told them to put my number on their "do not call list" months ago, but they continue to call. I do not want any of their magazines or their bills.

• Ar
        Arthur Aglubat Jan 02, 2010

Message to Charles Fisher:
        I agree to your complaints. As for me after I pay- off all the debt I owe to this company and that was around 2006 I told them staright ahead to cancell my membership and I no more will I be subscribing any magazines. They told me that "yes we will cancel it however you will still recieving your usual subscribed magazines". So I said "ok, but no more renewing this membership". 2-3 years pass by they called me up again and said they again picked my name for subscription and I cannot no more cancel it because they have called in registered up my name and when I said I cancelled my membership to a person I talked to last 2006 which a little fault in my side that I don't remember the name I talked to in cancelling my name, nonetheless: because of this they just said that probably person whom I talked to is from ANOTHER COMPANY. Imagine that!!! their detailed SCAM!!! Lets talked about your complaint Mr. Fisher, Did you solved your complaint? If so How did you do it?... Please help me out here. My e-mail add is [email protected] Thank you