Valentine & Kebartas Complaints & Reviews

Valentine & Kebartas Harassing Phone Calls

I have been out of work for 10-1/2 months, and prior to that, I paid all my bills on time. One of my creditors is Dell Financial (all my other creditors have been very sympathetic). They recently assigned my account to Valentine & Kebartas back in July. They call me 10 times a day, and I find it best to just answer their first phone call and let them know that nothing has changed since the last time we spoke. They then proceed to call me back several more times during the day, which I was under the impression they could only contact you once a day between the hours of 8 a.m to 8 p.m. When I call them, on this, they act stupid, and tell me they have no record of me speaking to anyone from their office. I finally started documenting all phone calls from this agency. I have spoken to a Lisa, Ms. Scott, and various others folks there. Last week Jerome called me and demanded the computer I bought. I had purchased it for my son, and no longer have it in my possession. He called me a liar and told me that I had bought it and turned around and sold it to make more money. I hung up on him. Then Friday, 8/20 I discovered they had pulled $80 dollars from my account without my authorization or permission. I contacted my bank, they reversed the charges, and they are disputing them. I contacted Dell and when I put in my account information, which their automated service demands then my call was forwarded over to Valentine & Kebartas. Therefore, I absolutely got nowhere. Friday I told them I would contact an attorney because what they are doing is illegal. Is there someone out there that can help me please? I am not a deadbeat trying to get out of paying my bills I am unemployed and have lost everything including my condo. Valentine and Kebartas is not a law firm either. They want you to think they are from their name, but I have done research on this agency.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Valentine & Kebartas — Awful experience

I received a call from Valentine & Kebartas on the 24th of February stating that I have a past due account...