SIGG Water Bottle Complaints & Reviews

SIGG Water BottleWorst customer service ever!

I ordered a SIGG water bottle in early April of this year. When the middle of May arrived and I had not yet received my item, I began contacting their "customer service." I left many, many messages on their voicemail to no effect. I sent many, many emails that received no response.

This went on for months. No one contacted me, no one advised me if there was any difficulty with my order, no one refunded my purchase.

In the last week of July, I received an email telling me my product was *finally* being shipped and I would get it soon. I have now gotten a second email telling me that they are "unable to fulfill the order." It seems to me that if they cannot fulfill an order, they should figure that out in a shorter time frame than four months. It also seems to me that it is wrong to send out an email that my item will be in my mailbox soon, then figure out that it isn't in the post after all.

In effect, I have paid interest on my credit card for a purchase that will not be sent to me. SIGG USA has cost me money. I had to pay them for non-existant customer service, no assistance on their end at all, and to not have the item I paid for in good faith.

As a side note, SIGG bottles are apparently not all they are cracked up to be according to my three friends who have them. The tops tend to leak out, meaning the bottles can't be stuffed in a bag but must be carried upright. They also tend to be dented very easily, and the designs wash off.

There is no reason to do business with such a lazy, disrespectful, disorganized company when there are other companies out there who make superior products who actually fulfill orders. I have gone with Klean Kanteen (www.kleankanteen.com), which makes a 100% aluminum water bottle that does not leak.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Bh
      bhenchot Mar 29, 2017

Agree I had similar issues of hearing absolutely nothing (with and without pictures) from their website.

• Cr
      CrappySigg Sep 02, 2008

I agree, SIGG will need to treat its customers a lot better!

• Su
      Suc_sept Dec 13, 2016

@CrappySigg I'm very sorry I didn't see this before:( I have a similar awful experience with this company: my order was made on October 2016 and I still didn't receive it or any clear explanation about what happened. Today, I used instagram to protest . If it goes on like that, I'll ask my friends too to put postson instagram and facebook for, at least, inform other people that intend to purchase something from this company.

SIGG Water Bottle — Very poor customer service

Customer service failed to appropriately reply to faulty product and assured that replacement part was being...