Timeshare Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Timeshare Solutionstimeshare hell

Amanda crawford called me numerous times to sell my timeshare at krystal cancun with them. After about the 6th call, I listed with timeshare solutions for $699. Clean title, no money owed or liens, etc. Listed about 4 months ago. She no longer works there, will not return messages I have left on her personel cell number. I have called customer service numerous times to check on the status of my sale. I have even dropped the asking price to any amount considered. Still no sale. Can there be any legit timeshare selling companies out there?

• Re
    ResaleRipoffs Aug 30, 2010

Get your money back. Many timeshare resale companies are now trying to scam you under the guise of a timeshare fee recovery. trust the originals. ResaleRipoffs.com is still #1 on Google and it isn't because we're lucky or we paid to be there. We earned our #1 spot. Just Google fee recovery and see who holds the top spot.

Timeshare Solutionsbogus attempt to buy our timeshare

We paid $199.00 in sept of 2006 for fairfield resales to resell our fairfield timeshares. We never heard from them until 9 months had elapsed. We were off and on with them until they called in august of 2007 with the name now changed to timeshare solutions. The deal was that our timeshare would be put into a corporation buy out plan. We and 2 other couples spent another $900.00 to start the process of this sale. We have now been trying to get them by phone and all lines have been disconnected. We contacted the web site but could not find telephone numbers. If anyone else has this problem we'd like to hear from you. Does anyone have any idea how to stop these people?

jakejj995 Nov 03, 2009

find out more about timeshare sales rip offs at
    www. TUG2.NET

the Florida attorney general has started proceeding against one of the rip off sales sleaze companies...

see more here..

Timeshare Solutionspaid $1000.00 to buy time share

Paid $300 to start the process of selling our timeshare to a corporation that buys them for company meetings. Assured us that they had enough to meet the demand of the corporation. Then sent $700 to transfer the deed. Was assured that if the sale was not completed in 9 months a full refund would be guaranteed at 100%. Have been unable to contact this scam group by phone or e-mail.

Resolved Timeshare Solutionsrip off!

Bill Elis of Timeshare Solutions called and offered to sell my timeshare for a $99 upfront fee which was returnable if he failed to sell it within one year. An additional fee was to be paid when the timeshare sold. About three months later Bill Elis called and said the timeshare was sold to Ciba and another $425 was due to handle processing. I called in February to see why I hadn't heard anything since November and was advised by a female that everything was proceeding and the sale was to take place in March.

I called in April and found the mailbox for the toll free line was full. Calls to the local number [protected]) resulted in a message indicating the line was disconnected.

Timeshare Solutionsdefinite ripoff!!!

Like the rest of you, we got caught, too!!! Some minor differences in the story about the name change from fairfield resales to timeshare solutions (said wyndham made them do it). Said they had a buyer for our grand desert timeshare but need to pay half the closing costs. The only time I got a call back from them was because I threatened to make my next communication with the bbb and clark co sheriff's dept to file fraud charges. That got a return call from bob downey (one of the rudest "customer service supervisor" I have ever spoken to). It's cost us a total of $699.00 with this company. If anyone ever comes up with some helpful suggestions to get these folks out of business, let us know. Thanks.

Jaws Oct 17, 2008

I was scammed in similar fashion by a different company. They are happy to answer the phone until they get your money then you'll never talk to the same person again. Only receptionists. I don't want them shut down because then I'll never get my money back. I want them in jail for fraud!!!

Timeshare Solutionsscam!

Thanks to your complaint website and blog, I was "only" out my $99 that I paid over a year ago. The "very nice" salesperson jim bradey who later on told me to eat yourself #, comment after I told him that I was not interested. The offer was to sell my timehare to sprint and for me to pay half of the closing costs of $800. Fortunately I had read your blog. I would love to be included in a lawsuit against these ripoff artists.

• Cf
    cfy May 06, 2008

Is this the same company? Please help me and let me know.

Network: TIMESHARE SOLUTIONS
    1300 Ocean Shore Boulevard
    Ormond Beach, Florida 32176
    Corporate: 386-441-4990
    Fax: 386-441-4991
    Toll Free: 877-235-9969

• Ba
    Barbara Mitchell Apr 09, 2009

I have an idea if all the people that have been scammed by timeshare resale companies would take the time and write to the Federal Trade Commission at Associate or Assistant Director Division of Enforcement of the
    Federal Trade Commission Washington, D.C. 20580
    or call 202-326-2966 0r 202-326-3260 we can get
    this under control . Those who have spent their money already in believing what was told to them could petition then and get their money back! No more
    America, don't be bluffed as I was and we can fight back
    and also get refunds.

Timeshare Solutions — robbed me of $799!

This company offered to sell my timeshares for Cypress Palms in FL. They charged me $799 to list my deed...

Timeshare Solutionsripped us off!

This company contacted us Jan 2007 to sell our timeshare. We paid the $99 to them. After the 9 month contract was over we had never heard from them, so I called. Bill Elis then said I know your contract is up, but the thing is I've sold your timeshare, but need $475 for closing costs tonight to get the deal going right away. We sold your timeshare to a company named CIBA in a group lot and you will be receiving your money by the beginning of January. I called back the middle of January, as had heard nothing, and was then called back by a Bob Downey, who was yelling at me saying sometimes timeshares take 4mnths. to close, what are you worried about you'll get your money! You will get your money by the beginning of March. Called again in March only to find out he phone numbers had been disconnected! What a rip-off, we are some angry people right now looking for some answers! If anyone who is also in this same situation has any answers, please e-mail us! Thank You!

• La
    lance bachelder Jun 17, 2008

Beware of COUNTRYWIDE Timeshares as well. They have the best scam and the biggest ### in the business! SCAM SCAM SCAM. Believe NOONE at this company!! BEWARE of countrywide.

Jaws Oct 17, 2008

Countrywide was the one that scammed me. They were going by Sun Property Networks too. They trick you into signing an ad contract and coach you into saying the right things for the recorded verifyer with the promise they have a buyer and that the fees are for closing costs, not and ad! Once they get your money you'll never hear from them again. They're using fake mailing adresses too, so you can't even send them written certified mail if you want to cancel in the cooling off period. Kathryn Garten is a lying ###. Don't deal with this charlitan. She claimed she was an attorney in their closing department. I don't think she is really an attorney but if she is she should be disbarred for fraud and deceptive business practices. Does anyone know who actually owns Countrywide timeshare?

• Ti
    timermaty johns Oct 27, 2008

hey, dont call my mom a ###!!

• Ti
    timermaty johns Oct 27, 2008

she's just doing her job!! if your stupid enough to deal with THE COMPANY well then thats your stupidity. this country is clearing off jobs, and houses are going into forclosure. if you had a family, you'd probably do your job to. so stop believing stupid scams like this.

• Vi
    Vickie Jan 23, 2009

Sun property networks is a scam do not do business with them

Timeshare Solutions — the double rip-off!

We were solicited over a year ago to let timeshare solutions sell our timeshare in kissimee (orlando) fl. The...

Resolved Timeshare Solutionsunauthorized charges!

I received a call from Bill Elis of Timeshare Solutions stating they took over the Fairfield Resales company and that his company was targeting owners with VIP status. He said he had a corporation buying these timeshares for their corporate use and said it would only be a one time charge of $400.00 from me, as this corporation will pay him commission.in a gullible, trusting move, I agreed to pay the fee and he promised the sale would be closed within 6 weeks of our agreement. This was August of 2006 and then the nightmare began when there was no communication from him afterwards and when I did call, the excuses began. I was told there was a delay because one of the owners defaulted in their timeshare which set back the deal for me and the group of other owners. Then when I called in October, I was told everything was being handled by Bob as Mr. Elis had terminated his employment with the company. This guy Bob with whom I spoke to all of one time, told me to be patient because they found another owner to make up for the one that defaulted and they would be closing the deal within 2 weeks. Of course 2 weeks came and went and then I spoke with yet another representative of this company named Michelle and she said she would do follow up with Bob. Fed up, I had a letter sent from my attorney addressing the issue and the response I got back from Bill Elis (who was still there), was that I was well aware they were a marketing and advertising company, not a real estate company and the one time processing fee was to list my timeshare only, per the agreement signed. The vague agreement stated it was a for sale by owner company but not one mention that they are a marketing and advertising company only. Mr. Elis never mentioned one iota of his promises he made to seal the deal and believing his sincerity, I convinced a personal friend who had VIP status also, to call and get in on this great opportunity. He too was given the exact same lies and now I am ashamed to face this person who paid even more money than I did. I wrote email to Mr. Elis about his unscrupulous sales tactics (not that I know he even cares) and noted the company should change the name to Timeshare Solutions befitting the stench of their business conduct.

• Tr
    tricia Mar 15, 2008

I also was suckered into giving money to this company in good faith. I wish I looked into this company more carefully. I hope this company goes down. I'm glad there is complaints because at least we can let other people to stay away from these kind of companies.........

• Ju
    Julia Lanners Mar 17, 2008

We also were taken in by the same people. We also had our friends call but thankfully they decided to wait. Anyone doing a lawsuit against them we would be interested in joining in. As we stated in a letter to them (and I have a copy of the contract we signed stating they were "selling this for us" to a corporate company it is now not just about the $799.00 we had to pay but the principal of the bad business and scamming they are doing. We singed the "contract" in October, 2007 and had some contact with them on and off and now nothing. THe number is no longer valid etc. In the contract we signed w/them they stated they are SELLING the timeshare. Our timeshare was located in Wisconsin Dells.

• Bo
    Bobbie Carter Mar 21, 2008

If anyone knows a way we can form together and offer a lawyer the opportunity for a class action suit. I would be willing to allow a lawyer to keep all he/she could recover of my part in order to get these individuals and stop the fraud.

• Sh
    Shamrock Jan 22, 2009

Me too! Someone please help. Consolidate "members" for the appropriate suit. If I had only contacted my credit card timely.

Timeshare Solutionsscammers and ripoffs!

I was contacted by Timeshare Solutions by phone to advertise my timeshare for sale. I payed $99.00 for this around 2/2007. I was contacted by Bill Elis of Timeshare Solutions on 9/14/2007. He stated he had sold my timeshare to CIBA for $20160.00. He said that they would pay half the closing costs of $1600.00 and I would need to pay my half to get the deal sealed. I agreed but wanted it in writing so they emailed me a sheet to sign stating that I agreed to sell for $20160.00 and agreed to pay $800.00 for closing costs. I paid this with my Discover card. I was told by Bill Elis that in 30-45 days I would have my money. I contacted Bill Elis after this time and he said I would have my money by 11/23/2007. When that passed I called again and was given to Bob Downey. He said that everything was ok and that I would have my money by the end of December. This also passed. Once again I contacted Bob Downey and he gave me a date of 1/3/2008. Still no money, I contacted Bob Downey again on 1/2/2008 and he said that one of the people that were selling to CIBA lied on the app and they had to get one more timeshare to close the deal. He said not to worry that I would have my money in 2 weeks. I contacted CIBA on 1/31/2008 and talked to Kathryn Scott, Financial Controls Officer, for CIBA and ask about their buying timeshares for their employees to use. She stated that they have not and will not be buying timeshares and have never had contact with Timeshare Solutions. Now at this point their phone number and fax are no longer good.

John Polutta Feb 27, 2008

I was contacted by Timeshare Solutions to advertise my timeshare.I paid Bill Ellis 99.00 to advertise it. Then on 10-27-07 he sent me a fax saying my Timeshare was sold and wanted to put 600.00 on my credit card for closing cost. So I faxed the paper back agreeing to pay the cost at closing and cancelled by credit card for he still had my numbers when he ripped me off of 99.00 from before. As of this day he will not call me back.

• Lo
    Lori Piazza Mar 12, 2008

We too have been scammed by bill elis & bob downey. We paid 99.00 for them to sell our timeshare on 1/28/07. After the 9 month contract I contacted bill elis and said I wanted my 99.00 back as he had not sold my timeshare. He said oh I've been trying to contact you, I just sold your timeshare for 27,100.00, but we need 475.00 for closing costs because we sold it to a company named Ciba and you will have to pay 1/2 of closing costs and you will receive your money on 1/08. Didn't ever hear anything so called again on 1/15 and then was called by a Bob Downey who started yelling at me saying sometimes timeshares take 4months to close, so just wait you will get your money by the beginning to the middle of March. I tried calling yesterday as this is the middle of March and neither phone number is in service. What can a person do now?

• St
    Stephen Shreffler Mar 14, 2008

i am so frustrated. i have been trying to sell my property for 5 years and i have had five or six different companies supposedly trying to sell this thing. it was the biggest mistake of my life buying it in the first place. now i can't get rid of it. the comments that i have read so far are identical to the letter as what my wife and i have been going through with this outfit. only thing is is that this bunch first contacted me Feb. 23 2007 and i paid them 800 dollars to get it started and that if they did not have it sold in 9 months that i would get my money back. well before the 9 months were up this bill ellis called me and that my file just came across his desk and that he had to get it sold asap. in a week or two he called me back and gave me the biusness he gave these other complaintents. we where so desperate to get it sold. we thought our prayers have been answered. so then he gave us the line about the same $800.00 to cover half of the closing costs and we were so desperate we did it again. except they said they had it sold for $24,640.00 to a corperation that was spending 1.5 million for alot of time share properties to use as tax right offs. i even got this letter in the mail about the 800 dollar trandsaction and the amount they had it sold for.when nothing happened for a couple of weeks i called and he gave me the same run around about they lied on the application. BULL the only one lying here is ellis. when i did finally get ahold of Ellis again which took weeks he said i understand your anger but i don't get paid until it is sold and he is upset to. what a joke.

Jack Simms Mar 18, 2008

We have been going through the EXACT same thing for the last six months. Same story, same $800 for half the closing costs, same story about selling to CIBA and then someone lied on one of the timeshares and they had to go sell just one more and we'll get out money. Just like several of you I have been trying to sell my timeshare for several years. The time share resellers ALWAYS want the commission up front. I don't think there is an honest one out there. How about a class action law suit against them?

• Ks
    K Scheler Mar 23, 2008

My husband and I were contacted by Bill Elis in 2006, we paid $99.00 at that time to sell out timeshare, .We also were told we would get a refund if it wasn't sold within 9 months. I called several times to find out what was happening, finally in Nov 2008, Bill Elis contacted us saying a major corporation was buying groups of times shares to give to their employees. and that we could get $16, 800. for our time share, but we had to come up with $550. toward the closing costs. We put this on the same card, we had originally used.We were told we would get a form in the mail with an agreement for us to sign and send back, we got the form in the mail within a few days, and sent it back. We were told we would get some paper work to have notorized and send back, and then we would get either a certified check or have our money direct deposited in our bank. We were told it would take 45- 60 days after the 60 days I called and was told that it was 60 working days, so again we waited, still nothing, finally I called and got an answering machine saying to leave my number and they would call back. After about a week A Robert Downing called back, he said everything was comming along fine and the paperwork would be in our hands by March 19th and to call him back, if we didn't get it by then. Well I called back on the 20th, of course got the answering machine again. It is now March 23rd and he still hasn't returned my call, and we still have not received anything.

James Apr 11, 2008

I went through all the same things, although the dollar amounts were slightly different. I just filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (www.ftc.gov) for Timeshare Solutions and another one for 1st National Marketing. Stupid me, I got scammed by two crooks.

• Sc
    scott Jan 16, 2009

I was also called by Bill Ellis reguarding selling my timeshare. He also required a $99.00 fee and told me the same ### like the others, and then contacted me two months later. He said the timeshare was sold to a corporation for there employee's and required a $450.00 for closing. When I attempted to make contact again to check on closing status, I received alot of rude remark's from Bill and Bob. They continued to pass the buck to each other about staying in touch with me. I contacted the Las Vegas Better Buisness Bureau and learned about the laws for Navada and 4 other states are not the same as the rest of the united states.Everyone should learn where the companys you do buisness with are located (in what states) for your rights.For very little money you can start a buisness in these states and screw anybody, and get away with it. Now every time someone call's me about selling my timeshare for me. I fill like reaching through the telephone and ripping the head off, and ( shting) down there throat.

Resolved Timeshare Solutions — terrible company!

I was contacted by Bill Elis of 'Timeshare Solutions' by phone to advertise my timeshare for sale. I payed...