Resort Condos Plus Complaints & Reviews

Resort Condos PlusRude

I received a cold call from RCP. [protected]). The man ("Lee") started a long monologue about what they could do for me. I cut him off after a few seconds, and wanted him to start with the basics--who he was, why they were calling me. (I've heard these sales speeches before, and didn't need to spend 5 minutes waiting for the meat.) He immediately got rude, so I hung up.

Then, he had the audacity to call me back! Asked me if I was deaf or stupid. I asked him for his name. He said, "what, like you're going to call my supervisor? Like you're going to get me in trouble?" in a taunting way. I told him what I thought of him, told him to take my number of his list, and to never call back.

• Cl
    clownface May 06, 2010

I too, have dealt with this company. My husband had a contract with them and spent 2050.00 for their help to sell (advertise) our condo. This was in Nov. of 09. In March I decided to call and see what was happening with our condo. I was told that our contract ran out with them in January 2010. I questioned it and was told that She would call her supervisor and have him call me back. I checked out the internet site and found all of the scams. I called the number back and told them that someone needed to contact me or I was turning them in. The next day I received a call on the answering machine from a very rude man. I proceeded to call him back and when I started questioning him. He told me I was acting like his teenage daughter and that I must be uneducated. He stated that I needed to read the contracts fine print. While I was looking for the contract he said that if I was going to not talk to him he wasn't going to have to answer me and hung up. I tried to call them back but just got a recording. I also have tried to get my money back from the credit card. Ihave turned them into the BBB and have faxed the attorney general.
    Last week Jasmine called my spouses cell phone and said they have a buyer and they needed 1500.00 to do the closing. I told my spouse he better not believe a word out of those peoples mouths. They were suppose to email us some papers to read but it has been a couple days. I quess they are trying to find a form from another agency to change logos with or something. These people need to be behind bars.

Bobby442 Feb 09, 2011

This is probably one of the biggest set of scam artists out there. These are the same people that have run Global Timeshares, resort condos plus, worldwide timeshares among some of their company websites. They start a new website every now and than so they can go back through their old customer databases and try to sign those people up again after about a year. They are located at 111 Gatlin Ave. Orlando, FL 32806, they used to be at 8046 Presidents Drive #B Orlando, FL 32809. The new company is listed under Kelly McNally and Marcel Hidalgo, but the real mastermind behind this scam is Joe Rogewitz. Their Telemarking license number is TC3664, with their old one being TC2806 anyone who has been scammed needs to go and file a complaint at the website of http://www.800helpfla.com/complnt.html . The corp info is listed under Resort Advertising Professionals, Inc. Whatever you do, DO NOT PAY THESE PEOPLE ANYTHING, YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF. IF YOU PAID THEM, CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE AG'S OFFICE AT http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.nsf/Contact?OpenForm&Section=Economic_Crimes

Resort Condos PlusSALE OF TIMESHARRE

RESORT CONDOS PLUS IS A TOTAL SCAM. I WAS TOLD MY TIMESHARE WAS SOLD ON 6-26-09 AND THAT THE SALES OFFICE NEEDED $2050 FOR THE SERVICES THEY WERE TO RENDER. IT HAS BEEN 6 MONTHS AND I CALL EVERY WEEK TO VERIFY THE SALE AND KEEP GETTING THE RUN AROUND FROM ALL THEIR EMPOLYESS.TYLER MARTIN, BRIAN RICHARDS AND ASHLEY SCHAFFER ALL HAVE LIED TO ME AND, I WILL DO ALL I CAN TO GET MY MONEY BACK. CORPORATE TELLS ME THEY ARE UNDERSTAFFED AND WILL GET BACK TO ME WITH ANSWERS BUT I NEVER GET THE CALL

-tg Jan 04, 2010

ITS FUNNY HOW PERIODICALLY YOU SEE "HAPPY CUSTOMERS" WRITING THINGS ON HERE. WHY WOULD PEOPLE GOOGLE A COMPANY THEY USED IN THE PAST FOR NO REASON. IF THEY ARE SUCH CURIOUS PEOPLE WOULDN'T THEY HAVE GOOGLED THE COMPANY AND FOUND THESE COMPLAINTS BEFORE USING IT?? I MEAN, IF CENTURY 21 SELLS YOUR HOUSE DO YOU RUN HOME AND GOOGLE THEM AFTER THEY'VE SOLD YOUR HOUSE? OR DO YOU GOOGLE THEM BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM? THE "HAPPY CUSTOMERS" ARE THE SCAM ARTIST CROOKS THEMSELVES TRYING TO CONFUSE CONSUMERS INTO TRUSTING THEM. I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY. I HAD TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY TO CONTACT THEM TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I WAS SUCCESSFUL AT GETTING MY MONEY BACK ONCE MY ATTORNEY GOT INVOLVED. HERE IS SOME TRUTH FOR EVERYONE THAT WE LEARNED THROUGH INVESTIGATION. RESORT CONDOS PLUS IS NOT IN TEXAS. IT'S IN FLORIDA. THE OWNERS NAME IS JOE. THIS IS THE CORP OFFICE. THERE ARE SALES OFFICES RAN BY GUNNAR JENKINS (WHO'S SALES ALIAS IS CHRIS JACKSON) AND MAX. IF YOU'VE BEEN CONTACTED BY A SALES REP FROM RESORT CONDOS PLUS, IT'S COMING FROM A ### IN ORLANDO USING A LAPTOP WITH A FAKE # AND THEY ARE GIVING YOU A FAKE NAME. ANOTHER EXAMPLE... IF YOU'VE BEEN CONTACTED BY JACKIE JOHNSON, HER REAL NAME IS RAMONA. GUNNAR AND MAX TEACH THEIR SALES PEOPLE TO LIE TO PEOPLE AND STRING THEM ALONG TO GET THEIR MONEY. THEY CALL IT "GIVING YOU THE HEAT". THERE ARE NO BUYERS. ITS JUST HOT AIR THAT THEY SELL. THEY DON'T EVEN SELL CONDOS. IF YOU CALL CHICAGO TITLES TIMESHARE DEPARTMENT, WHO THEY CLAIM TO USE, THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY DON'T HAVE ANY SALES IN THE WORKS THROUGH FIRST CLASS MARKETING OR RESORT CONDOS PLUS. IF YOU LOOK AT THE TIMESHARE SALES INDUSTRY, IT'S WAY DOWN. THE RESORTS THAT THEY CLAIM TO BE SELLING FOR $15, 00 PLUS, ARE NOT WORTH BUT A COUPLE THOUSAND IF THAT. CHICAGO TITLE CAN VERIFY THAT INFO. SO IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF THIS FRAUD, HERE IS MY ADVICE. IF YOU HAVE AN ATTORNEY, GIVE HIM THEIR REAL NAMES AND SEE IF THEY CAN RESOLVE IT. IF NOT, CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND TELL THEM IT WAS A FRAUDULENT CHARGE. YOU HAVE UP TO A YEAR TO REQUEST A CHARGEBACK. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT BORE YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY WITH THE WHOLE STORY. THEY DON'T CARE. ALL YOU NEED TO TELL THEM IS THAT IT WAS FRAUD AND YOU DONT KNOW WHO THIS COMPANY IS. THEY SHOULD DO AN AUTOMATIC DEBIT TO RESORT CONDOS BANK AND RETURN IT TO YOU. SOMETIMES THE PROCESS CAN TAKE A WHILE, THATS WHY I JUST HAD MY ATTORNEY CALL THEM. THEN MAKE SURE YOU FILE A POLICE REPORT AGAINST THEM WITH YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR THE FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD. THEY WILL FORWARD THE REPORT ON TO THE ORLANDO POLICE. GIVE THEM ALL THE INFO OF THE PEOPLE THAT FRAUDULENTLY USED YOUR CARD. HERE IS THE ADDRESS "FIRST CLASS MARKETING/RESORT CONDOS PLUS 7550 FUTURES DRIVE ORLANDO, FL". THE GUY RUNNING THE SHOW AGAIN IS GUNNAR DELL JENKINS. IF THEY CONTACT YOU TRYING TO SCARE YOU INTO DROPPING A CREDIT CARD DISPUTE, HANG UP ON THEM AND IGNORE THEM. THEY LIE TO PEOPLE FOR A LIVING. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR EMPTY THREATS. I HOPE THIS INFO HELPS SOME OF YOU INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF

• Pe
    peter deveaux Feb 26, 2010

in july 2009 i was contacted by william sanders from resort condos plus telling me he had my timeshare sold and if i paid 1, 395.00 up front they would proceed with the sale.the catch was you had to tell the person who collected your money that it was not implyed to you that your timeshare was sold because that was illegal.after 3 month of waiting then i started getting the excuses the buyer has irs problems then i would not be able to contact them at all the customer service line was always busy and william sanders line was no longer in service i went on the internet found there web site and sent them a e-mail. i got a call from a customer service rep. who was very rude and wouldn't answer my questions.he told me i was acting like his 12 year old daughter who has an attatuide i wonder where she gets that from.I sent him another e-mail asking for answers to my questions.he would not reply until i wrote some rude e-mails then he replyed with the same rude attitude as before this is not the company that you would want to deal with they are nothing but scammers all they want si your money and they do nothing for you.and their customer service rep.should go back to school and take a course in proper manners

Resort Condos PlusFraud

Beware of Micayla James, BobMcNeill, Ben Palmer, Chris Jackson of Resort Condos Plus! They are con artists! They took my money which was suppose to be for my closing and it was actually to list my timeshare! I have been doing some research and found out that the company is not even really located in Texas, it is located at 7550 Futures Drive In Orlando Florida and is under several names. The owner Chris Jackson I heard also goes by Gunnar Jenkins. They make you say that you do not know about the sale to cover themselves and then stab you in the back before you turn around!If anyone has anymore info please add to this. They are praying on innocent people!

• Pe

14781 Memorial Dr. #1475
    Houston, TX 77079

6606 FM 1488, 148-107
    Magnolia, TX 77354

Possible phone numbers reported by consumers: (all (817) under Level 3 communications phone service)
    817-984-9262 LL-76106 817-989-6700 LL 1-800-749-1238

Jeremy Werth Jessica Nichols Jackie Johnson Chris Jackson
    Samantha Miller Peter James Ben Palmer Robert ‘Bob’ McNeil
    Gunnar Jenkins Audrey Keyes

Typical Complaint from consumers on [redacted]:
    Last February 09, I received a call from a Randy Voss representing Resort Condos Plus! in Magnolia, TX. He asked if I was interested in selling my timeshare located in Branson, MO because he had an interested buyer who had been pre-qualifed for the loan. He said that he would present the offer of $15, 750 to the interested buyer and get back to me if the person accepted. He then phone me back within 20 mins to say that the buyer had accepted the offer and that to move forward I would need to pay $2050 and sign a salesagreement in order for him to be able to legally represent me. I did what he asked and he stated that the closing of escrow would take at the most 90 days. He was very careful at the end to make me believe that "it's not technically sold yet" because that would be agains the law.

Since that time I have called several times, have reached and spoken to Randy Voss to follow up on the proceedings only to be told that the escrow is moving along and that the papers wil be forwarded from the title company. When asked the name of and number of the title company he was unable or unwilling to divulge that information. My latest call was told that he people had backed out of the deal, and my property was now on the market, I could not get my $2050 as it was a fee for them to advertise and sell my property.

Bea

Fax: (317) 805-9335

1-800-859-9394
    1-800-338-7777
    1-877-968-7

If you are looking to purchase a timeshare, you may wish to review the American Resort Development Association's (ARDA) website at http://www.arda.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Consumer_Information.

If you are looking to sell a timeshare, you may wish to review the American Resort Development Association's (ARDA) website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/homes/rea15.shtm.

This is the timeshare industry's not-for-profit trade association, and their site provides timeshare tips and information. Following is their contact information:

The American Resort Development Association

1201 15th Street NW, Suite 400
    Washington, D.C. 20005

Phone: 202/371-6700
    Fax: 202/289-8544

Possible links for more info:

Resort Condos PlusBBB Rating

I was contacted by this so called company and told that they had a buyer for my timeshare. Robert McNeil [protected]. He called me back and told me he had an offer and that they got the singed contract. He now needed $1690. on my credit card. I told him I would send them a money order and he said that would not work. " With your card we all have a receipt, and not with a money order" BULL.
I checked the BBB and found that they have an "F" rating and is NOT accredited. 16 complaints and only 1 settled. Not too good. Also the BBB tried to contact them and all letters came back. Whats up with that?
No deal here.

• Ha
    Happy Customer2 Oct 15, 2009

Wal-mart and McDonald's have F ratings and we still go there at least twice a month.

Resort Condos PlusFraudulent Marketing Practices

My parents were contacted by this company. The sales person said he had an approved buyer for the property, and that the $2050 was the closing costs for the sale. He kept stressing they were a "SALES" company, not a "LISTING" company. They needed this fee up front in order to get the paperwork processed. He said that another person from the company would call within 1 hour to verify everything. The "catch" though -- very subtle and here's where it starts to go down the fraud path somewhat -- The person calling to verify the transaction will ask if you were told "anything about a buyer" and be sure you say "no".
When the verification call came, that was the first subject, but it was phrased quite differently. It was very direct to comply with federal, state, and local laws: "Were you promised there was a buyer for the property or were you provided any information about a buyer for your property?" Then she went on to clearly state that this was an advertising/listing fee; there was no guarantee that the property would be sold; the listing was for 3 months, but that they would continue to list the property...at that point I told them to forget it, so my parents called the deal off and canceled their credit card number to ensure no charges were made. BEWARE!!! If you want to list your timeshare to sell it I'm sure there are many choices out there -- just know to watch out for anyone who tries to guarantee you a sale.

Novar P.McDonald Sep 09, 2009

I had asimillar experience to the others except that I took the caller at his word and proceeded to pay $2050 for "closing costs". I am now told after not hearing from anyone since and then getting my friend who is resiudent in Texas to call that the contract has expired. SA set of thieves they are"

• Mm
    m.moore Nov 05, 2009

I actually did come aboard with RCP Properties and a very good experiance. I had signed up with two listing companies in the past and had been burned so I was very reluctant to come aboard with this company. Once I came aboard, and went through their verifications and signed my contracts, I was contacted by the buyer that week. It took about thirty days to close on my property. But the fact is that I did close on my property!!! I am no longer a timeshare owner. So would I recomend this company to others? Of course. Because bottom line my property was sold. I was very hesitant to make the leap at first. But i am a very sastified client of this company. If anyone would like tyo talk to me personally responded to this bulletin with your email adddress and I will email you my phone number.

Mary Moore

Resort Condos PlusLegitimate company

I sold my timeshare property with the assistance of Rick Martinez from Resort Condos and had no problems whatsoever. The process took almost 90 days to complete but everything I was told happened exactly as promised. Resort Condos Plus is not a scam and it is really unfair for people to bash a company because they were scammed by people that dont even work for the company. I for one will recommend this company to everyone I know to sell their timeshare because my expeirience was awesome. I received my check for 17, 500 and it couldnt have come at a better. Thanks to Rick Martinez.

• Ge
    GERI DUMASK Jul 29, 2009

AGAIN I BET YOU WORK FOR RESORT CONDOS PLUS. AND TRYING TO MAKE THEM LOOK GOOD BUT TO ALL OF US WE KNOW BETTER.. RICK MARTINEZ HUH SOUNDS LIKE TYLAR MARTIN, BRAD MARTIN ITS FUNNY HOW THERE CAN BE ALOT OF PEOPLE WORKING THERE WITH ABOUT THE SAME NAME

• Sk
    SkepticalNow Oct 02, 2009

I think it's the same person writing all of the prompts. Probably part of their job description to infiltrate complaint sites

• Su
    Susan Stuckey Apr 02, 2010

Yes you must work for them, I've been riped off by them for $1, 800.00. No one keeps their word there, Managers don't call you back.After my so call sure buyers (HA HA) backed out I had to call over & over to get answers (which were lies) I hard time to get them to list it and still trying to get my money back! Don't see how any of them can sleep at night. If I did my home work first I would have told them to put it were the sun don't shine! I could have paid down on my timeshare
    Sue Stuckey

Resort Condos PlusBAD NEWS DON'T DO IT

All I have to say is DON'T DO IT!!! It cost us 2050.00. I was told that Resort Condos Plus had a quaified buyer for my timeshare. I was assured over and over and over that they absolutely had a quaified buyer. I told Taylor Martin ( sales person)that if they really do not have a buyer I truely can not afford to do this. I said please don't mess with us if there isn't a buyer. I went into letting him know that we lost our daughterin a car accident and that we have gardianship of her 2 little girls, and that we just can't afford this. Again he reassured me that there was a buyer and that it would close in 30 to 45 days.I also was told that when I got verified that if they ask me if anyone promised me that my timeshare had a buyer for it I was to say NO. Because that was against the law to have a timeshare sold before I was signed up. So to cover them, and to get our timeshare sold I had to say that. Althou when I was asked I really hesitated ...but did say no. The lady did say that if Iied I could go to jail. I did think about it after I got off the phone and tried to call the lady back and got a voice mail. I asked her to call me back which she didn't. I tried a few more time too with no response. I was stuck. Here its almost 7 months later and still no closing. I kept being told they are just finishing up the requirments of the escro account. I was told that for 5 months. So now I talked to Taylar Martin again and told him I wanted to cancel and I wanted a credit on my card and he went off. Said that I wasn't getting a credit. He went into asking me if I was educated...Asked if I only had a 4th or 6th grade education, he was referring to me as LITTLE GIRL... YOU NEED TO LISTEN WHEN ADULT ARE TALKING. I asked about 3 months ago about who the buyers were and asked for a number but he said he couldn't give that to me. So again I asked for the name of the buyer Taylar said to me he wasn't going to give me any name. He said that being the CRAZY STATE OF MIND I was in that he wouldn't let me talk to any of his cliants. And that people like me is what screws thing up. All I wanted was veriafcation of the buyer. Which he couldn't give. So being I was asking for that he got all upset. I also called Globel Times shares because they are who got the money. Not Resort Condos Plus. I called and there was no record of my timeshare. They asked me who my sales man was. I said Taylar Martin they told me they would call me back. When I last called Taylar he told me I could complainto anyone I want but that it will get right back to him. So now he has band me from calling or getting any info from them. Pretty harsh for someone to ask for info on a buyer being I spent 2050.00

• Re
    Redcat Jul 10, 2009

That's sux that some people can put a scam like that with the name of Resorts Condos Plus.. I may did work with the real company cause they do sold my timeshare. They took about 3 months but they sold it.

D.ee Butler Jul 20, 2009

I care for an elderly couple who are selling their timeshare and the exact same thing happened to us just this Friday on the 17th of July...and they are still using the same scam word for word. We were fortunate, unlike the ladies story (Bad News, Don't Do it!) the credit card number my client gave was accidently missing a number and when asked for it again, an alarm went off in me. They first off tried to rush us through everything, then when I began to get suspicious an alarm went off inside me that told me all this is being rushed by us way to fast and it was causing my elderly client to get confused and very uncomfortable. I then told Nigel Daley who was the sales person that we were dealing with that if all this was ligit that we would continue this on Monday when my client was calmer. He then asked for the credit card number again because he said they were unable to get the $2050 charge through and I told him in "No Uncertain Terms" To Bad...it'll have to wait till Monday and Hung -up. I then told my client not to give out his credit card number to anyone else and called the bank to make sure a charge for $2050 had not been withdrew from the account used and theysaid no charge of that amount had been charged. We then cancelled that card and a new one has since then been reissued. I feel for the lady of the letter mentioned above. My client and his wife could have been yet another victim of their deceitful dealings. We have notified the Fraud department at their bank . Plus have reported to the BBB. As I said...myclients were fortunate they had me to intervene. They had trouble with yet another company before I got them signed up with a ligitimate company that only charged approx. $690 to advertise their listing and have not charged another dime so far. Remeber if you are selling a timeshare...THERE ARE SOME COMPANIES OUT THERE THAT ARE REAL SHARKS. THEY TAKE HORRIBLE ADVANTAGE OF THE UNFORTUNATE ILLITERATES THAT STILL TRUST WAY TO MUCH AND THESE ARE MOSTLY OUR ELDERLY. Maybe I should report them to the A.P.S. (Adult Productive Services). Not a bad Idea...I also feel a law suit of combined consumers wouldn't be a bad idea either against RESORT CONDOS PLUS. WATCH YOUR BACKS NIGEL DALEY, ERIC GREEN, AND DAMIEN NIGHT. IF THESE ARE YOUR REAL NAMES . When you ask people to outright lie for you through your verification process...remember it will eventually come back to bite you.

D.ee Butler Jul 20, 2009

Redcat...if you sold through this company, then you may have been selling when economy was good ...right now seems everyone is getting desperate during the present economic times. You were very fortunate. I have a responsibility toward the elderly I care for and they were almost as unfortunate as "BAD NEWS, DON'T DO IT!!' I have no use for people who take advantage of our older generation. These guys knew that my elderly client was incapable of handling this transaction obviously since I was elected to intervene for them. I helped them to come out smelling more like a rose instead of feeling low like the weeds that get hacked off each week they pop back up in a yard . I am glad that your deal went smoothly...but that doesn't mean this dirty & deceitful act isn't used from time to time...It wasn't your turn at that time. You were a lucky one...My best to you.

Resort Condos Plustimeshare scam

DONT BELIEVE THEM...THEY LOOK MY MONEY 5 TIMES...TWICE FROM GLOBAL TIMESHARE AND ONCE FROM RESORT CONDS PLUS...SAME PLOCATION ON BILLING STATEMENT...SAME PERSON I SPOKE TO AT GOLOBAL CALLED ME FROM RESORT CONDOS PLUS. DO NOT FSLL FOR THIS SCAM THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!

• Ge
    Gerisdetailing Jun 28, 2009

Taylar Martin Called me told me they had a buyer Financing was aproved, and it should take between 30 and 45 days to close. This was before I signed up. After I signed up I was told time after time that the buyers are getting the escrow account done. and that it should be anytime now. That was 7 months ago. When I called to ssay I want to cancel he ssaid I couldn't, I said I want a credit back on my card, he said no way was I getting a credit. I reminded him that he told me that there was a buyer before I signed and that I wanted verifacation of the buyer he wouldnt give it to me and got very rude and insulting. talking down to me. he told me I was being blocked from calling there. And that I can complain to anyone I want and it will get back to him. As I did complain the day before to Globel Timeshares they are connected ... This is a bad company scam scam scam please don't do it

• Ub
    ubetybd Sep 10, 2009

I was contacted by Global Resort Condos Plus in the same manner that the above person was. I was given the same story, which I believed, their representative, Matt assured me that there was a sale of my property, that the money was in escrow and so forth.. It is now 3 months and nothing. This company should be stopped by the Resort Industry.

• Te
    Telzey47 Sep 25, 2018

@-tg Yes I am interested in getting the information on the attorney that helped you because we are having the same problem with condos plus my husband's name is Bruce Elzey telephone number 3525844180 or email us at [email protected]

Resort Condos PlusNot sure if fraudulent or not?

these people have called me and offerred to sell My onebedroom timeshare from westgate for $2o, 000.

this would be a good deal if they are a real company-

Please would anyone have any info On this company?

the better buisness bureau seems to say not much..and Not inough info to rate??

other compaints boards have Complaints but most people have hung up on the company and not pursued
the sale any further...and others say they are great???

could use some help with this please

e-mail [protected]@cwbda.bm

thanks
Ms.Ventures

• Be
    BEWATE OF Rcp Jun 27, 2009

NO DO NOT

• Re
    Redcat Jul 10, 2009

I done business with them. They sold my timeshare

-tg Jul 31, 2009

Dont do it! The idiots on here that say that they are good are rcp sales reps trying to trick you. First thing to know about a timeshare sale... before a title company will start processing anything, there must be a signed purchase agreement between you and the person buying it. Any title company will tell you this. I am a victim of this scam. They will lead you on then eventually tell you the buyer fell through. They are liars and will get whats comong to them.

Dean Davies Sep 10, 2009

I don't Know if its a scam but I just payed them 2050 dollors on 9-4-09. They told me they had it sold but I still haven"t received any documents proving that it is sold. I hope I wasn"t scamed, If I was scamed I will let everybody Know what the outcome is good or bad!!! The people I am dealing with say their names are Mr biggs and mathew welch.

Resort Condos Plus — Possible Fraud

On March 15, 2009, I received a call from Randy Voss representing Resort Condos Plus. He asked if I was still...

Resort Condos Plus — sales practice

randly of resort condos plus called me 20 May 09 with an extremely attractive on our timeshare in myrtle...

Resort Condos Plus — none

I HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH 5 DIFFERENT COMPANIES AND WAS SURE I WAS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SELL MY PROERTIES...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices