Sur La Table Complaints & Reviews

Sur La Table — Will not price match despite claiming it does

Sur La Table advertises in BIG letters "Price Guaranty. We've never met a price we wouldn't...

Sur La TableFalse advertising

Sur La Table advertises the pieces as signed by the artist. Once my order arrived, I opened it only to find that the pieces were NOT signed by the Nazari artist but stamped with the Sur La Table company logo. I immediately contacted the customer service department and informed them of the issue. I was that the issue and description had been corrected and that a representative would contact me the following day to discuss/correct the problem with my order. 3 days later I am waiting to hear and the pieces are STILL being advertised falsely, nothing has been corrected.

False advertising

Sur La Table — Not interested in Canadian orders

I've been ordering from Sur La Table for years. I live in Canada, but all items are always shipped to...