Stroman Realty Complaints & Reviews

Stroman RealtyTimeshare Sales

I wish I had gone to this website sooner, was talked into listing my Las Vegas Timeshare just as these other people by a fast talking sales person at Stroman Realty that "assured" me had a waiting list for my type of property and and the sale would be fast...had to give them the $500.00 listing fee asap as time was wasting...people were ready to buy...this was two yrs ago, they took my money and havent heard a thing from them since! What a rip off!!! Please check them out before you invest your money!!!

Stroman Realtytimeshare fraud

Whoaaaaa... I think I win the stroman prize!!. my timeshare at ocean forest colony in myrtle beach, sc, has been listed for over twenty years (since late 80s) and i, too, was promised it would be an easy sell. I have never ever ever ever had a callback from them. sure, I called them and changed the price to rock-bottom and still no offers, no call. I will keep changing the price again... but, seriously, does anybody ever sell anything through stroman? I hate to think scam, but what else. I guessb ack in those days they only clipped me for a $79 up-front fee, but really... stroman... if you are real I think 20 years is long enough to sell this beachfront unit... cmon...

• Te
    TexanTaz Jul 17, 2009

Thank you. It sounded too good, and now I know it is...
    Murtaza

• Sl
    SL* Oct 21, 2009

I agree...Fraud!!! I listed my Las vegas timeshare with them over a year ago. They gladly took my $599 and have never returned my calls and I am still paying the monthly payment b/c the timeshare has not sold. They are the worst.

• Sk
    skinny jeans Feb 09, 2010

i have listed 3 of my time shares with stroman reality - and had to pay up front for "The
    Advertising" they were going to do for me - YES I WOULD GET ME FULL PRICE on my
    wonderful Orange Lake Timeshare - I too after almost 12 years never heard back from them, except for 2 ridiculous offers for under 1000.00 - I find them very fraudulent,
    scam artists ... They get your money up front and you get NOTHING IN RETURN.
    Do NOT PUT THIS ON YOUR CREDIT CARD - YOU WILL GET NOTHING BACK!!!

I wish I had only given them $599.00 - just call me STUPID

• Ex
    Ex Texan now living in Ohio Feb 16, 2010

Unfortunately I fell for their "personal" touch line as well. I had ignored their mailings for about 3 years, but my wife and I decided maybe we should sell our timeshare in Orlando Florida. I paid my money, but have not heard anything from Stroman at all. I was promised they would stay in touch and give me feedback once a quarter regarding any inquiries, etc. Guess what... big lie. No one from Stroman has contacted me. I had to contact them just to see where my timeshare is listed, and contrary to their claims of giving my account personal attention, you can't tell one timeshare from another. I wish I had done better research on Stroman. My advice to anyone reading this... if they want money up front, RUN. They should not get anything from you until they actually sell something. Former Texan now living in Ohio

• Ke
    Keepin' 'em honest Mar 09, 2010

Total SCAM and FRAUDS!!! After sending me and calling me non-stop for three years, I listed with them. Since then, they've only had my timeshare for 15 years after they got my "advertising" money upfront. Never heard back from them. Everytime I called was like they never heard of me and my low-balled listing that "should be sold next week". They would also "do me a favor" and re-list my unit "without further charges to keep my listing current and accurate in the CTLS". What a joke. Waste of money, waste of my time and waste of my expectations. Never give anyone money upfront to sell, especially these lieing, cheating, stealing dirtballs!

• Sb
    S. Bur Nov 10, 2011

Thank you for your honesty. My husband was just going to list with Stroman, thank goodness I decided to do a little research. We have a timeshare in Las Vegas, the Grand Desert . But how do you sell these things? Does anyone have any ideas? Again thanks for the feedback.

• Ed
    eda J Aug 10, 2013

I listed my Hacienda del mar with Strohman over 3 years ago. They took my money and I never heard a word from them. I called and was told that my contact person had [email protected]#$%^ Got a call 2 years later with an offer of $1700.-- for a $15000 timeshare. Already sold it myself on Craigslist. In my opinion, they just take your money and have fun with it. Do not list with them.