Singh Auto World Complaints & Reviews

Singh Auto Worldlairs

Went Saturday looked at a few cars. Told them I had a trade and I had my own financing. They told me to come back to look at the last car because it was on another lot. Told me they would give me $26, 000 for my trade and that they would sell me the car for its price of $24, 595 - even though they said originally it was $23000. Anyway - then I go there last night to go and pick it up and I am told - umm "there is no way that we can do that - we will give you an even trade for the vehicle." Why would I do an even trade on something that is worth way less and has a car fax report of an accident that noone seemed to want to say anything about. Then instead of speaking in English in front of me they are speaking in their language. Not cool. Waste of time. Don't bother - they may be cheaper priced but you are better off at a real dealership - these guys are worthless.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Singh Auto World — Terrible company

We found a Mercedes that we liked for $4600, but the dealer was in a town 1.5 hours away. We asked them to...