Sihe Trading Company Complaints & Reviews

Sihe Trading CompanyOrdering and receiving different goods

I clicked on a Facebook "Sponsored" post for Jacklovev for an Automatic Pasta maker. I ordered and paid through Paypal thank goodness. What arrived was a manual gun looking pasta machine. The day I received it I emailed them and then followed up by photos. They didn't respond at all (waiting for the 7 days to expire). I then started the process through Paypal and added cache website links as they had taken the product down from their website and there were no more sponsored posts to locate them. I got a reply and they offered $5 USD refund, I declined then $10 USD refund which I declined and escalated to Paypal (I paid $32 USD). It has taken another month and now I have to return the product to China to get a full refund. Absolute scam. Check the reviews of them: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.jacklovev.com

Ordering and receiving different goods

• Ka
      Karen West Oct 13, 2020

I ordered two bubble cat beds from this Sihe company that I saw advertising on Facebook at £25 each and I received something completely different. PayPal are saying I need to send them back to China to receive the full refund. Something tells me that they are going to say that they either didn’t receive them or they were not in the condition that they were sent. Or they are going to cost me so much to send it back it’s not worth my while.
      This is obviously a scam and I am surprised to that PayPal haven’t stopped this

Comments

• @Karen West i got something!!!

• @Karen West that's what happen to me

• Je
      Jenay3 Oct 15, 2020

Same exact thing happened to me with the same product. I should have taken the 10 dollars because to ship it back costs 27. I paid 34. Paypal should not let this company get away with this!

• Mi
      Mirsini Kankel Oct 21, 2020

Same happened to us. Through Facebook a site named liwiwi. Then the product was removed. No answer at all

Sihe Trading CompanySmart watch

The watch was advertised as being compatible with Android and IPhone. It was not. The charger had a missing part so I couldn't even get the watch to work. Company advertised a liberal refund policy. Nowhere was it mentioned that the company was actually in China. When I emailed them they stalled about a return and a refund and I finally did it through PayPal which is still investigating. I paid $35.25 to return the watch to China. The cost of the watch was $59.98, hardly worth the time to return it. Company is Sihe Trading Company in Shenzhen, China. Facebook should have made this fact known and should not deal with this company any more.

ESS

• Ky
        kymtiger Apr 27, 2020

I am going through the same thing, I said they needed to provide a prepay shipping label, but no I am being told I have to pay to ship it back. Same thing, I didn't know it was coming from China or I would never have ordered it.

They are frauds. I order something very specific & I didn't get it I got something completely different & now I have to pay more than I paid to ship it back to them.

Something needs to be done.

• Ni
        Nichole Vixon Sep 14, 2020

@kymtiger Same thing happened to me! I ordered something I saw on FB and recieved something completly different. I opened a dispute on PayPal and it was denied! Unbelievable. This company is a complete scam and PayPal is doning nothing about it!

• Lu
        LuAnn Gallagher Jun 26, 2020

Class action lawsuit anyone? Time to keeps these chinese [censored] and their crap in china.

Tia Rizzo Aug 08, 2020

@LuAnn Gallagher Count me in!

• Sp
        Springly Sep 02, 2020

@LuAnn Gallagher When you decide to do that make sure you go through all you clothing to find out that pretty blouse or pair of pants were made in Hong Kong. The majority of the clothing in the states is made overseas. Once we close the door it does not just apply to electronics and computers it will apply to everything including furniture. Until the US is set up to make those items over here you might want to hold tight and press out country to bring factories back over here.

• Sw
        Swalla24 Jul 07, 2020

In Feb. 2020 I bought an automatic tennis ball launcher, paying about £16 - and received only a tennis ball.

• Mo
        Morgan Cadle Jul 26, 2020

This company is a scam. I ordered a blue shark with canopy floating device for my 6 month old and received a cheaply made weird floaty thing. I emailed them with pictures and they said it's exactly what I ordered and made from the finest material. I ordered from an advertisement on Facebook or Instagram called Trinky and they said they were based out of California and advertised easy returns. I've emailed again and have received no response. Very infuriating.

• De
        Dee Lockwood Jul 30, 2020

@Morgan Cadle I ordered two of the pink floats with canopies and received cheap plastic yellow and blue floats no canopies and CHEAP. Filed complaint with PayPal and demanded my $67 be refunded ASAP. I too said it did not say from China but from CA. Later in email it said some items may come from China, mexico and some other country. Plus I paid for rush shipment ($16.99) ...how the hell was I going to receive this rush if t was coming from China. They knowingly took my cash for that rush order and NEVER noted that anywhere. I emailed them 5 times and never heard back. Their tracking company is also been reported for fraudulent activities I noticed as well. Company is a complete fraud!! Still waiting to hear back from Paypal. I am hearing crickets...nothing!!

• Su
        Susan Corron Aug 01, 2020

@Dee Lockwood I ordered the Aqua one for my grandson, my daughter got a pink one, no canopy and he didn't fit and he was only 7 months at the time. When I emailed them they said they ship out random colors. I told them I wanted what I ordered and if they are just sending out random colors then why do they give us an option. false advertising for sure! I haven't heard back from them Since June. emailed them again to demand a full refund and I will be filing with the BBB. I'm also disputing my account. [censored]!

Annie Cummings Aug 20, 2020

@Morgan Cadle Same exact thing I ordered they said they couldn’t guarantee what float I got and I told them I paid for the pink one with the shade cover and I got this blue and green weird floaty nothing close to what was advertised. I did get a message from PayPal and they refunded my money! Good luck!!

• Yv
        Yvonne Greer Jul 27, 2020

Very deceptive! Connected with an ad for some kid's camping bunk bed. In the comments they claim to be made and ship from Canada. My comments asking questions about verified purchases were immediately deleted and I am no longer able to comment. Facebook should definitely not allow them to advertise on there.

Chris George Jul 30, 2020

Do not, under any circumstances deal with this company... They are fake... And PayPal does not help. I am beginning to be convinced that PayPal are getting a backhander from these people

• Sv
        SvetlanaA Jul 30, 2020

I am dealing with this fraud company too. They sent me a cheap substitute of the product that I ordered. Do not order from this company!!! I will call my bank for a full refund!

• Kc
        KCR5527 Aug 01, 2020

I ordered 3 inflatable stand up paddle boards. They had a picture and video of the product on their site. Took 1 month to receive 3 child size inflatable explorer boats. The seller responded that the product is of high quality material and in line with advertisements. After multiple emails, they stated they would refund $3.00. I paid $224.93.

The site claimed to be shipping from the states with 100% guarentee and easy returns. They site they used was Aaronu.com.

This company is a scam.

Tia Rizzo Aug 08, 2020

@KCR5527 PayPal seems to take the side of the scamming company file a dispute via your card/ or bank

• We
        Wendy Sunshine Wood Aug 02, 2020

I ordered a hard plastic cooler that had fold out tables, a USB port, solar screens, etc, 2 of them actually, & GOT 2 soft material basically tote bags with that silver insulation material on the inside of the fabric!!! $20 each!!!

• Br
        Brandon Lamkin Aug 05, 2020

@Wendy Sunshine Wood I ordered the same thing, a blue and orange one. Got it in today and received 2 silver insulation bags that my kids asked why did I order pizza delivery bags... Definately not what I ordered... So mad... I can't get their website up either. Definately a SCAM!

• Bo
        Bobo126 Aug 10, 2020

@Wendy Sunshine Wood Me too that’s not what the picture and discriptiin was

Janet Klein Aug 13, 2020

@Wendy Sunshine Wood Me too! Just got mine today.. totally disappointed! EMailed the contact. We'll see if I can get a refund! BS

• Re
        Renate' J. Hall Sep 17, 2020

@Wendy Sunshine Wood I also received the same thing. I’m trying PayPal first but I think I’ll go through my bank. I’m not about to take this mess. I pay through PayPal because it’s supposed to refund my money if things aren’t as I ordered.

Tia Rizzo Aug 08, 2020

I order a item from this company and they sent me something totally different. Filed a PayPal dispute and the scammers said to mail it back with tracking, knowing that it would cost more than I paid for the item. PayPal said there is nothing they can do. Oh btw the mailing address is half written in Chinese! Total scam! I just filed a report for a chargeback with my bank.

• Co
        CooCoo57 Aug 15, 2020

I also ordered the plastic coolers. I ordered 2 blue ones, and received 1 red cooler bag. I contacted them on Aug 13th and have not heard back, so today I once again emailed them, hoping I hear back from them.
        I will never order from them again after reading all these comments.

Jaynnette Aug 22, 2020

I ordered a table top bbq with 12 skewers..all I got was 12 cheap skewers..Their response was, you got what you paid for..so I file a complaint with paypal..no decision yet..I went to my bank and filed a fraud claim to get my $29.98 back..and I also ordered the dog auto fetching machine..all I got was the nasty looking tennis ball.. yep, this company is a scamming company..will never order from China or this company..and will bad mouth when ever I can.

Sabrina Hewer Sep 02, 2020

I ordered 4 Wall mounted bubble houses for my cats 6 days ago from Liwiwi.com not realizing until I got an email saying I paid with paypal which i did not. I used my mastercard. I logged into my paypal account and checked my activity, there is no transactions on there. It did come off my credit card showing Paypal *SIHE ON. My email receipt has a transaction ID and it looks like a paypal receipt . I have been on hold with my credit card company forever to see if I can reverse the transaction.

My paypal receipt shows payment to Sihe Trading Co., Ltd. and the email address it goes to is [email protected] I tried emailing the website I purchased through but I doubt I will get an answer. Im feeling pretty stupid now. I wonder if anything will ever come in the mail?

• Br
        Brandi Kanselaar Sep 17, 2020

@Sabrina Hewer You'll get 2 very cheap fabric cat beds. Imin yhe middle of the dispute for this exact reason.

• Er
        Eric J Geason Sep 25, 2020

@Brandi Kanselaar I am in the middle of a claim right now myself. Ordered a cat bubble house that mounts on the wall, and they sent me a fabric fold up cat bed that is about 12" tall. I would say it's worth about .99. And yes, I am serious. I am hoping Paypal backs me up, but if they don't, I am filing with my bank, and also filing a BBB complaint as well.

• Di
        Dizzy9901 Oct 13, 2020

@Eric J Geason The exact same thing happened to me in late August! I must say, at first I thought it was an honest mistake as they are both called "cat nest". Clearly, they have this down to an art by substitituing the wooden wall mount bubble for the soft cat tent. I hope PayPal is on this scam as I too have filed a claim and will send the item back to CHINA with tracking so I can get my money refunded. If that doesn't work, I'll go the same route as you. Good Luck!

• Dk
        D.K. Stanyer Sep 03, 2020

I ordered a pasta machine. You know the electric kind. I got something more like a cookie press. I’m going to wait a couple days and see if my pasta maker does show up. Facebook really has to start vetting these sellers. Rip offs that is all they are. This is Sihe trading.

• Da
        DannyD21 Sep 04, 2020

I have just received the same have just been in contact to ask which part of this item is Electrical or Automatic . Awaiting response

• Eu
        Euphman Sep 07, 2020

@DannyD21 I received the same thing so I filed a complaint through PayPal. Sihie replied saying I got exactly what I ordered and that I must have read the ad wrong. I am going to escalate this to a claim with PayPal but I am not holding my breath. I have noticed that the Facebook ad for this pasta maker has disappeared.

SandMck Sep 09, 2020

@Euphman This company always removes what they sold after they rip off certain number of people and then lie about it. Claiming the buyer read the description wrong. PayPal needs to step up and make thing right.

SandMck Sep 09, 2020

I am going through the same thing with this seller and PayPal. I sent pictures of what this seller advertised and what I was paying for and picture of what I was sent, no where near what I paid for. I contacted seller and told them I needed return shipping label and wanted refund for total amount I paid including shipping. They sent me email:
        We are very sorry to be unable to reply to you in time and causing you unhappy during the shopping, we will provide a good service for you during these times. The quality of the goods you receive is very good and environmentally friendly, the product is consistent with the description in our advertisementyou can check the detail page of the product in the store . Maybe you didn’t read clearly during the order you browsed. During using this product you can experience its value and you will like it. Thanks.
        Like I am at fault because they use bait and switch tactics and PayPal is allowing them to use their website for business. PayPal needs to step up and do what's right. I had another dispute with PayPal about item that was sent to me was not what I ordered, even sent letter from Post Office about the size and weight of shipment, which there was no way what I ordered would fit. They told me because I couldn't give description of item I received, they couldn't help me. I told them I threw it away because it came from China during beginning of Covid and I wasn't going to keep something I know I didn't order.

• St
        Stefan Löw Sep 23, 2020

• Te
        Tee 2020 Sep 28, 2020

I ordered the “electrical pasta maker”. A month later, I received a hand held model. I immediately sent a picture of what I received and a copy of my original order. I was told that (1) maybe I didn’t read the product description right and (2) what I received was well worth it. I told them I didn’t have strength in my hand for a handheld one, that’s why I ordered the electrical one. I asked for either my money back or the one I ordered. No response