Sell My Vacation Complaints & Reviews

Sell My VacationSCAM

I can't believe that I fell for this not just once, but twice! This person named Joe Beck called to rent my place in no time and heard from no one. Then the second time he called I was adamant that I wasn't falling for it again and his clever way of selling to a stupid non knowing person (me) and I fell for it again. Both times cost me and my husband $300.00 each. They definitely are not returning the phone calls except when they are trying to get the money. I am so angry at myself that I don't know if I'll ever forgive myself to fall for this twice. I hope someone can do something about this; if nothing else just put these people away...that's all.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Ro
      ronda schauf Oct 08, 2010

Robert Reed and Joe Beck do not provide the service they claim. 425.00 and 13 months later they do not have working phone numbers.

• Go
      goodnu Jul 19, 2010

Ripped off, by trusting someone else's promises.

I too was contacted by Joe Black from Sell my vacation, he promissed to sell my time share at any price down to $5000. Making it very easy for him to sell it so with that I got him to agree to charge me only $350. I then called him a number of times over 6 months, left messages he did return my calls mostly all the time with a story of all Most selling it, I would tell him to try harder. You must close the deal and I'll give him a $500 bonus. Here it is a year later Phone # no longer works, Joe Black is gone.

• Go
      goodnu Jul 19, 2010

I too was contacted by Joe Black from Sell My Vactaion, with all the promises to sell Quickly my Newport RI Inn on the Harbor time share unit. I got him to reduce my fee to $350.

Sell My Vacationrip off

I was contacted by sell my vacation, to sell my silver leaf property. This was over a year ago. Still nothing has been done, I call, noone calls back.. this is the biggest scam ever! i paid 749 to sell or rent my property, this is a shame.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • Om
        OMckinney Jun 17, 2010

I listed my timeshare with sell my vacation on August 2009, was contacted by Joe Beck a week later saying they have an interested buyer etc. Nothing happened after that. It will be a year in 2 months and still no sell or rental. I have made numerous phone calls to the company but with no luck. I paid them $800 to sell and rent my timeshare. I want my money back if they cannot sell or rent my timeshare.

Something must be done about these people.

• Mo
        MOTHERNATURE Apr 13, 2010

I was contacted by a Robert Reed in Feb, 2010 to sell and or rent our condo. The cost for advertising on their web page was 459.00 We wanted to get rid of the timeshare. On 3/30/2010 Joe Beck called said he had a buyer and would we split the closing cost, so we paid another 300.00. On 4/5/2010 the helped them self to another 400.00 out of my account. I have since closed that account. STAY AWAY FROM SELL MY VACATION. BIG SCAM

Sell My Vacation — Scammed

I was contacted in March 2008 by Bob Kizer who said he could sell my timeshare in Branson within 3 months. I...