ADVERTISIMENT

Scalp Med Complaints & Reviews

Scalp MedUnauthorized charges

I ordered for a scalpmed female formula by phone from scalpmed for $217.60 and they deducted half the amount($117.71) from my master/visa card right away on 11/23/2005.They delivered to me a men's formula in December which I returned to them on 12/15/2005 and they promised they will replace with a women's formula. I called them several times to tell them to send it to me soon since I was moving out of the apartment. I told them to send it to the same apartment still up to now but they haven't done it. I told them to just cancel the order and return my money since I am just a student and I could use the money to buy books or other things for school but they won't. I come back to my previous apartment every week and the supervisor told me nothing was ever delivered to me from scalpmend. I just got laid off from my part time job and I just want my money back. I've been calling them many times about this and still no action was made. Scalpmed has no conscience at all.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Scalp MedUnauthorized billing

On t.v. scalp med claim to restore hair with their "product" they offer to try the product for 19.95 plus shipping. Upon receiving the product it states that it only works on certain phase of hair loss, pass that phase it will not work. I called to cancel the order since I'm pass that phase. They suggested to try it and cancel 30 day later if I saw no results. I tried it with no results so I called again to cancelled. As I cancelled they said ok. I asked for a confirmation number or something, the employee said just take my name. Today as I review my credit card I see they charged the full amount if I did not cancell the account. Upon talking to them they sai they are charging for the products in the package since I did not return them within 60 days.

I was aware of that so I kept everithing ready to return but when cancelling they did not instruct me to return anything they told me the account was closed an no other charge will be done. So they charged my credit card and they said there will be no refund. that they carged for the trial offer. The offer on t.v. said 19.95 plus shipping.

together with their "wonder product" they sent some hair cosmetics, I did not tried them theywere always ready to return but they did not instruct me to and they did not specified that I was going to be charged.
    In conclusion, their product does not work as claimed on t.v., their offer is not 19.95, and their employees are trained not to clarify to return the package or else there'll be charged. so they are in their right to charge. WHAT A FRAUD!.

Comment Guidelines