Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Rush My File

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Rush My File. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Rush My File.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Rush My File's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Rush My File, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Rush My File. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
K
9:49 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I started this process in May and they gave me a rate/term sheet as to what I would be paying monthly. They then asked for an appraisal, title commitment and 1003. I have nothing but bills and no money. I signed 108 pages of loan docs and even the title company hasnt been paid for their services. This is a SCAM!. Fmc lending, Bart with Lone Star Hard Money...

Read full review of Rush My File and 1 comment
ComplaintsBoard
D
10:37 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Beware of these scam artists This group will fleece you till your financially bone dry - do what we did not do (we were referred by broker in on the scam) these heathens cherry pick the weak and slowly begin to spin their black magic, which is to part you from your hard earned money. Stay away. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I know I am not the only one conned by this group.

Read full review of Rush My File and 20 comments