Rothman And Wise Complaints & Reviews

Rothman And WiseTHey WIll SCAM you!!!

THey are a coolection agency based out of Houston Texas that contacted me asking if I had any outstanding invoices. I gave them one which my client paid to them within a few days. That was 6 monthes ago. They have not paid me and have stopped returning my phone calls and emails. THis is a scam!! There are numerous complaints online from people all over the country who have been lied to and cheated out of their money. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!! THey will lie and tell you exactly what you want to hear. Especially the owner, Leonard Rothman. He is a snake!!! THIS IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY!

Rothman And Wise — Terrible company

In mid 2008, we were contacted by a very enthusiastic Rotham and Wise employee, Daniel Saxton, wanting to...