Pure Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Pure CleanseDifferent charges quantity order

I read the advertising that 1 bottle of Pure Cambogia Ultra cost Rp.375.000 and Pure Cleanse Rp 675.000 and it says free of charge but they charge my credit card for Rp. 2.156.250 and Rp. 718.750 They are too much overcharge on my credit card and cheat on the price and they do not want to refund. Please do not buy any from Bio trims labs and for any bank please do not accept this merchant transaction.

• Pa
      Patience Komape Oct 19, 2016

I just saw an advert about the pure life cleanser on the website. The bottle was going for R295 . I decided to order a bottle right after i entered my credit card details i was amazed to see the screen saying qty 5 bottles. In less than 5 minutes i received an sms from my credit card company. R1696 was debited from my account, when i only had intention of buying one bottle for R295. I immediately connected with the support agents on chat and explained what happend requesting a cancellation and refund. they refused to cancel my order, however on the website under terms and conditions they say they are able to cancel and refund. how can cancelling an order within 30min become a problem?

Pure Cleanse — False Advertising

Nov 14 at 9:20 AM To Whom It May Concern, I saw an advertisement last month on Yahoo.ca. that...

Toronto

Pure CleanseInternet Purchase

on the 11/12/2012 I attempted to purchase three bottles of the Nuvoryn product on the internet on the above website with the following link www.womenshealth.com-2.tv/step 2?-za.php this link then redirects to www.fbserver...to another link and then finally to www.purecleanse-za.com/index.html. The total cost of the purchase was R958. I received the order number #[protected]. Thereafter I attempted to purchase 3 bottles of the Pure Cleanse product. After completing my credit card details I received no order number only an error message stating that there was an erroe that couldnot be processed. After 4 attempts I gave up. I later received confoirmation that my account had been debited 5 times by Nathans Naturals for the amount of R958. I called the number displayed on the order confirmation I received and was told that my only option was to complete a request to cancel the order for the Nuvoryn cleanse product and even though its the same company that sells the Pure Cleanse product the consultant is unable to provide any other details. The company does not give out their details and dont want to talk to anyone. I later researched the company on the internet and discoverd that there were a number of complaints listed and entries listing this comapny as a scam. Please investigate and advise. I have been debited with almost R5000 and no order numbers and possibly no way of getting my money back. I contacted my bank to determine if they would be able to reverse the transactions and they advised that they would only be able to raise a dispute with the merchant after 10 days.

Pure Cleanse — Scam

I saw some of these complaints AFTER i got charged! I'm not sure if the product works but by God it...

Pure CleanseCan't stop it from coming

I can't reach these people. There is no address email or otherwise. I tried sending the product back by refusing it, and was told there would be no refund because there refund policy wasn't followed. There are no instructions for this. I want to stop getting it.

marci57 Dec 03, 2015

call customer service [protected] ALSO, do not open package and write on package "RETURN TO SENDER" - they must refund!

• Li
          Lisa Duvall Jan 25, 2011

Tired of unauthorized charges from your debit account? I have the knowledge and experience needed to get your money.

Please email me at [email protected] for additional information or go to the website above

Pure Cleanseunauthorized charges

After I called and cancelled my order when I got my credit card bill, they shipped another order on December 25. I called and asked how they could ship on Christmas and he didn't have an answer. I will dispute the charge with my CC company. It's main ingredient is psyllium husk which is a good source of fiber. You can buy it plain in bulk or capsules in the health food store. It's also what makes up Metamucil, except the latter has sugar. TODAY I find another charge for $8.95 on my CC I didn't recognize and call the vendor and it's THE SAME COMPANY. They said it's for a subscription to a website called Health Tracker that was in the terms and conditions that I agreed to subscribe to and they won't give me a credit!!

• Li
            Lisa Duvall Jan 25, 2011

Pure Cleansescam - unprofessional company

Do not fall into the trap and order this product! The company does not tell you up front how much it costs and that you only have a few days to send it back for a refund. Your credit card will be charged, and even if you are unhappy, they will do nothing about it to rectify the problem. I called to cancel and was still charged $90 for the bottle. Buyer, beware! I wish I had looked at this complaint board before falling into the trap of "trial bottle, just pay shipping!" It's a total racket.

Pure CleanseFRAUDULENT CHARGE

Received an email thanking my husband for ordering their product. Neither he nor I knew anything about it. Turns out they had his email address (which we never use), his business address and MY credit card number! How they got it, I'll never know. I did call and they were kind and said they cancelled the order, but have no explanation on how they got the order in the first place. In the meantime, over $100 has been charged to my credit card by them, including a $1.00 charge for a "credit report." Very suspicious. Same day, got an email from a "Health-Tracker" outfit which I believe is related to the acai-boost and ultimately the Pure Cleanse people. Stay away from them. Not honest.

Pure Cleanseunknown charges

this company is charging my card w/o authorization. No one ever mentioned that I was being charged for some sort of "support group" and when I called to ask about it they told me it was in the terms and conditions...pretty sneaky. Even when I spoke with a rep 2 weeks ago to cancel further shipments - Craig did not mention this feature - Pure Cleanse you must be so proud - watch out people, don't give out credit card info on the internet!!

Pure Cleansewon't return money even though I refused package

They fool you into thinking you have cancelled but they tell you that was for only the healthy part, then they immediately send package and charge your credit card 89.92. The phone number on credit card bill is no good no one answers. Tried to get my money back but they stated I didn;t have an RMA number which I could not get with the phone number I had. Now they have the product and I am out 89.92, there must be some legal action that can be taken from these people they are using different company names, phone number I did get belongs to Delware with a different company name. Some one needs to shut them down and stop taking advantage of people it is a scam.

Pure CleanseRefund denied

I have just had the most frustrating experience with one of Pure Cleanse customer service representatives!!! I have spoken to 3 people about this product and have yet to get any satisfaction.

I was on the web on September 15 when I saw an ad for Acai Max Maxcleanse ($3.47 for 10 day trial) and Pure Cleanse ($3.47 for 10 day trial) on the SAME website. The website stated that I would be billed as "Tuscon Sands Wealth Fit". I didn't receive any products for over a month; I called and was told to wait a few more days and if I hadn't received anything then to call back ?!?! So, at this point, I am not really impressed with the customer service of this company. I am convinced that my order was not processed until after I called to say that I hadn't received anything!

I waited another week (now it is mid-October) & sure enough, I finally received the 1st bottle of Pure Cleanse (never did receive the Acai Max Maxcleanse and the representatives have told me that they don't know anything about this product!). When I received the product, I read the list of ingredients and discovered that I cannot take this supplement due to interactions with my prescription medications. When I spoke to Matthew (customer service representative) about the charges on my credit card, he was as confused as I was. I was billed on September 20, 2010 for $3.47 for the 10 day trial; I was billed on September 27, 2010 for $89.92 and I was billed on October 27, 2010 for $44.96 (at the time I spoke to Matthew, I did not know about this 3rd charge until Matthew told me about it; Matthew didn't understand why the 3rd billing was only $44.96 and not $89.92)...the confusion continues --- the first 2 shipments were billed by Tuscon Sands*WealthFit and the third shipment was billed by Brooklyn Colon Cleanse and the customer service representative that I spoke to today could not tell me why there was a difference in the billing name.

While on the web-site on September 15, 2010, I did not see or read anything that said "we will automatically ship & bill for product on a monthly basis". Since I did not see or read this on the web page, I called to see why I was being billed (at this point, I had been billed for the 10 day trial at $3.47 and the $89.92); Matthew advised that I had been billed for the $44.96 and that shipment was enroute and there was nothing he could do to stop that shipment but that he would cancel my account.

Apparently the return policy is 50 days ~~ it has NOT been 50 days since I received my trial bottle of Pure Cleanse mid-October and the 2nd bottle arrived a few days after the first shipment and the 3rd shipment arrived last week!!! So, I am well within the 50 day return policy EXCEPT the customer service representative said that the 50 days started on September 15, 2010 when I ordered the product on the web-site! What a crock! I ordered mid-September, didn't receive anything until mid-October and was told today that I am beyond the 50 day return policy!!!

Also, today when I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was put on hold (after the customer service representative argued with me that I could NOT speak to a supervisor). After several minutes, the customer service representative came back on the line & said "all of my supervisors have told me the same information - you are past the 50 day return policy date"...does the customer service representative think I am stupid? He didn't ask anybody anything! He just left me on hold for what seemed to be the appropriate amount of time and then came back on the line to tell me what HE had already decided!!!

I would like to return the 3 unopened bottles of Pure Cleanse for a full refund of $138.35 however I have went back to Pure Cleanse web-site & clicked on the "Contact Us" button; once I entered my information that I wanted to send, I received a message "Instant Message could not be initiated!" ... this is a scam ~ there is no doubt in my mind!

Pure Cleansecancellation

Can someone please let me know where to go to cancel PureCleanse only wanted a free trial but they keep taking money out of my MasterCard card and no products

They started on September last year and i just got billing this week again but still no products. Please i am so desperate that I really really want them to stop.

• De
                        Denis Gregoire Sep 18, 2015

Cancel your credit card right away they will still charge even if you cancel it they charged me twice even after I canceled in the 14 days.

Bobby Winch Jul 07, 2010

I found an updated phone number for Pure Cleanse at [protected] When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at purecleanse-weightloss.com

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. It’s a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. It’s also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didn’t realize you signed up for multiple company’s products.

Pure CleanseUnauthorized Credit Card Use

I have used my credit card to order the Trail pack from Pure Cleanse. Pure Cleanse has used those details and have used my Credit card and have ordered their products twice without my notice. I has been billed around $160/- towards my Credit card. I want Pure cleanse to return back my $160/- and cancel any orders that they are making or being made without my notice. Pure Cleanse it total FRAUD!!! Please help me to get rid of this problem!! I am very sad and scared on experiencing these kind of things. It is a very good learning for me!!

3 Responses

• Co
                          COMPLYOUPURECLEANSE1 May 22, 2010

COMPLETE AND TOTAL RIP OFF!! [censor] PURE CLEANSE!

• Ka
                          Karanece Jan 02, 2010

I have ordered Trail pack using my Credit card from Pure Cleanse for weight loss on November. But I found that my credit card has been billed twice one on 12 and other on 22 of December again without my notice and without any kind of alerts or any information and I am billed around $160/- I want the Pure cleanse to cancel my order and get back my money. I don't want to receive any products from Pure Cleanse. Pure cleanse is a total FRAUD!!

Pure Cleanse — Taking extra money out of my account without authorisation.

They charged me an extra $89 after the free trial without letting me know.. I've called them up to get...

Sydney Metro Area

Pure Cleanseunauthorised deduction from credit card

I am another unsuspecting person, who in my quest to lose some weight, fell for the "free trial' of Thermo Plus Acai and Pure Cleanse. Can anybody tell me of a telephone number or e-mail address so I can contact this "shonky" company. Not only does the product not work, but the are now taking money from my credit card without my authorisation. Plus, I haven't received the product they supposedly sent.
                        Never again!!!

• Cb
                            cbrooks Nov 26, 2010

I called and canceled my pure cleanse and was refunded half back and now they have charged my credit card again without my knowledge and i havent even recieved any more products!!!

Pure Cleanserefunds & misrepresentation

JUST DON'T DO IT - the hassle and 60 bucks aren't worth the trouble!

I was charged for this product twice before I was able to return the original trial offer. I am willing to accept the initial charge of 58.76 as I was unable to return the remaining capsules prior to the trail period. The second shipment was mailed after I cancelled my "membership" and was subsequently returned in Sept. 09. A second charge of $58.76 still hasn't been refunded to my account even after monthly calls to the shipper.

After monthly calls to Pure Cleanse I am still awaiting my credit. I am told a credit was issued on 9/21/09 - but none has ever cleared my account. It seems the practice is to drag the process out until the buyer can no longer get a refund from the credit card company...more than 30 days - apparently.

The other issue is the automatic registration and subsequent charges for side businesses: Webaccess for $3.24/mo and HealthBeauty for $5/mo AND a foreign transaction fee. Apparently the info on the additional "benefits" is in the fine print and I was unable to get these charges cancelled or refunded. A lesson learned! I am glad I review my statement regularly and caught these after only one billing cycle.

I am still fighting it and hope to get a refund - but I would recommend that others avoid the headache.

Oh - by the way - the product didn't give me great results either - so paying for it twice is a real slap.

hjk

• Da
                              danvers44 Sep 27, 2010

Does anybody have a contact number for this Pure Cleanse? I cant find any email address/ telephone numbers to cancel this

Many thanks in advance

Pure Cleansecant contact them

i ordered a slimming pill acai berry. few wks later a was sent out the pure cleanse pro tablets there was a note in there from a sarah nicholson [protected] i tried to contact them to cancel but have had no luck i am already not happy that i have had 2 credit card payments taken out. the website on the letter dont even exist. purecleansepro.com..
                            i have tried to go on there website to complain but they reckon 2 try back on the website where you ordered the acai berry. so i did my response woz they have nothing to do with it..
                            on the parcel is only a po box no:
                            does any1 now how i can get in contact with them.

• Mu
                                mulberry Feb 14, 2010

I have the same problem, 8 credit card payments later and i cannot call or email or anything to try and stop this scam, so i to have cancelled my credit card to stop any further takings of my money.

The number on the paflet isnt worth the paper its printed on, its fake.
                                Maybe some one could take this to today tonight or 60 mins or something like that. Very pissed off that they scam us like this.

• Ra
                                rahme0106 Jan 14, 2010

I am from Sydney Australia and I am having the same problem this sarah nicholson a number and thats it. Same PO Box on the front etc etc and you know the rest of the story. I have had 5 credit card payments taken off and have tried on several occasions to cancel. The only thing you can do is cancel the credit card and apply for a new one that way you wont have to worry about it any more.

Pure Cleanseweight loss product fraud

Like an inexperienced fool, I opted for the FREE sample of Pure Cleanse and Acaii Berry. I never received the Acaii Berry, but I did receive the Pure cleanse (which was not at all effective for me). A month later I received three bottles of the product which I returned with a cancel request. My credit card was billed twice for 58.00. One of those amounts was refunded. the next month small charges began appearing on my credit card. Apparently I had also "signed on" for an endless variety of special service for which I was billed yet never received a product.

I did call the number listed on my charge account and they cancelled the "membership". Beware! they bank in Canada and I also had several foreign Transaction fees. This is a very fraudulent manner of doing business.

Sarah Hearn Aug 29, 2016

I asked for the free trial and then the second bottle of the Garcinia Cambogia arrived and the second bottle of the Pure Cleanse. I haven't used any of the Pure Cleanse because the instructions say "take before bed hours before or after medications" and I take several meds every night at bedtime. All the other stuff does is make me poop - a lot - so hardly true weight loss. Then I saw my credit card bill and they had charged me $142.23 without asking me or checking to see if I was OK with this. I'm furious. They gave me no warning that they were going to charge me. Is there anyway I can get my money back?

Pure Cleansewithdrawal charges on bank account

I tried a free trial of a diet product, Pure Cleanse. I was eventually charged for the item after the trial was over. I called to cancel the order on June 26, 2009, and was given a confirmation #4985. I am now seeing charges from my bank account again.

3 Responses
                                  • Kr
                                    krsiten Oct 29, 2009

My name is Kristen G Sprow-Byrd, your company charged my debit card $79.95 and another 0.64 cents was debited for VISA International - I never ordered anything from Jun Pure. In fact I did not know what the company was about or who you were until I googled the name Jun Pure. Since I am allowed a certain amount of overdraft (with charges) my bank went ahead with the debit charging me $27 each debit charge. I would like the $79.95 posted back to my account IMMEDIATELY - this was an unauthorized charge made on Oct 22, 2009 by your company from my bank account.

I called and left two messages with my name and contact phonne number, I called once and actually spoke to a live person who just hung up on me when I said I never visited a website, answered an email, or advertisement phone call giving my consent for this product - believe me this is the last product I would EVER need.

Once again my name is Kristen G Sprow-Byrd and I would like the $79.95 funds posted back to my account IMMEDIATELY! THIS WAS A FRAUDULANT CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT AND IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU INTERNET SERVICE I WOULD SUGGEST YOU FIX IT...

• Je
                                    Jean90 Oct 10, 2009

I NEVER requested a trial. I just looked at my online bank account and saw a debit for 79.95. There was a phone number below this Pending transaction, so I called it. There was a message saying "thank you for calling Jun Pure Cleanse. I have never heard of it.

• Su
                                    Susan Antol Sep 07, 2009

still waiting for my refund post return of 2 items. I filed a complaint with my chase visa.susan

Pure CleanseDid not order

Ordered a trail supply to try...now receiving monthly the product that is overpriced on charged to my credit card...did not open mailing bags...spoke to a customer service and now find out that there is a 40 day return policy...too late for this (I was away off and on)..I am $400 out (that is a flight to Vancouver for me) she gave me a cancellation number and stated would not receive anymore product or be charged...may have to cancel or put hold on my credit card...they got my credit card number for the small shipping charge...what an old fool I am...I let her know that there is a complaint board on Performance Health USA...enter this website and goes right to a Complaint board...so from all the complaints... I am not alone in this situation...the customer service gave a song and dance about the complaints...I will be sending a letter to the company at Performance Health USA, PO Box 970430, Orem, UT [protected] and if anyone knows what US commission I can complain to, please let me know ...well time to take a VERY expensive pill...