PromoModels.com Complaints & Reviews

PromoModels.comNon-Payment

I ran a promotion at the Pepsi Center in Denver February 23-24, 2008. I signed a contract, and my pay was to be $565.00

I gave them their 90 days and then would only get emails that they were behind on payroll.

One piece of advice if you're still looking to get paid. The girl I worked with got paid! But she had to keep applying to their available promos. When she got accepted she demanded payment before doing another! Then what you have to do is get actual information from them and from the check. routing number, any address, as many phone numbers as you can. And then of course just not do the next promo.

If anyone is able to do this, PLEASE send me any information you find and I will do the same. I have been paid by them, but that was before I knew to keep every shred of evidence. jaime.m.[protected]@gmail.com

Hi there!

I'm organizing a class action lawsuit against PromoModels.com and I need your help! I've spoken with an attorney and the process has already begun. If you or anyone you know has worked for Promomodels.com and not been paid, please send me your information as soon as possible! Then pass the word along to all of your friends. Tell people about this company, don't let anyone else get screwed! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me.

[email protected]

Fill out the information below (as much as possible) and email it to: [email protected]

• Valerie Jun 03, 2016

This agency is awful and needs to be shut down. The fact that they are not paying there models is BAD!!! How can we stop them??? I also have done a promotion for Promo Models this year on July 11, 2008 it was a promo for Limbo. Anyone else this happened to?? and no payment. No answering of my calls when I call and no return calls and no response to my email. The client even reconfirmed to me that yes I worked. This company Promomodels.com needs to be shut down by the state of California.

Angel Jun 03, 2016

Why was that myspace shut down? How is it that in the technology age this can continue? There are 22 complaints on this site: /URL removed/?q5=promo+models&Search=Search&q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search!

And I make 23!!!

• Cl
    Claire Jun 03, 2016

I worked in January 08 in CO for coors and still have not received payment. I am about to file a small claim and register with the better business bureau. We should contact the media. How frustating

• Pr
    promo model scam Jun 03, 2016

If you have worked with promo models and have not been paid, please go to this link

We are trying to get as many people as possible who have been scammed to file a law suit

let everyone you know as well

Chris Jun 03, 2016

I hired Promomodels.com (aka. The Agency) for a trade show in Florida. I was contacted 3 months after the show by the model that worked the event for me and she said they never paid her. I tried numerous times to help her get her money but all attempts were unsuccessful. I ended up personally writing her a check because I was so upset that she did a great job and Promomodels.com kept all of the $967 I sent them! To add insult to injury I have been sent 2 emails from promomodels.com stating that we haven't paid our invoice! Then when I reply with the check # and date it cleared our bank they never respond! Even when I politely ask for their accounting department to call me. Sad company I hope this company is taken under.

PromoModels.comNever Paid for Work

I worked an event for PromoModels.com and was never paid for working, nor was the model I worked with. The client confirmed paying PromoModels.com $2, 400 for our services and we were never paid.

I am organizing a class action lawsuit against this company. Please email me with your name, phone number, days worked for the company, how much they owe you, where you are from, and any contact information you have for the company. I will then add you to the newsletter being put together to keep you informed on where we stand in our fight against this company.

We CAN NOT and WILL NOT let this company screw over another person!

[protected]@jennirogers.com

• Km
    K-Model Nov 11, 2008

This is a company that will either pay you over five months after you complete the event or NEVER pay you at all. I worked for them twice, one of the payments took over five months...and the other NEVER came. They have refused to answer my phone calls and emails. Please save yourself the trouble and don't work for this company. There are many other agencies you can work for instead.

Just a follow up!

• Vi
    Vivian May 27, 2009

I aggree !!!

Promomodels.com is a SCAM !!! I worked 4 days for A big well know and legit compagny and never received the paiement !!!

DON'T WORK with THEM !!! THEY STILL MONEY !!! THEY ARE A FRAUD !!!

Vivian

ChristieR Nov 06, 2009

This company did not pay for a tradeshow me and 2 other girls worked in New Orleans, LA for 3 days of HARD LABOR! Also the client did not get a refund on the girl that did not show up. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

• Dj
    djmopa Jan 18, 2011

I have been screwed by them too. They owe me over $800!

PromoModels.comCompany does not pay their models

This company does not pay their models. They require thier client to pay upfront and tell models a paycheck will take 90 days. The truth is, the associates of this company have lied multiple times and I have yet to see a check. Do not use this promotion company to find models and do not agree to work for this company. They have made thousands of dollars off models. I know several other models who have the same story.

Do not work for Promomodels.

• Pr
    promo model scam Jan 28, 2009

let everyone you know as well

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices