Yale Mortgage Corp Complaints & Reviews

Yale Mortgage Corp — Scam Loan

My elderly mother was scammed out of her house. Yale Mtg. gave my Mom a loan that was at 19% and a payment of...

Yale Mortgage CorpBad loan

Being that I am on medication for bi-polar I was scammed out of my house. They paid of my house to Jeremy D. Levine and I want to sell it. The Yale Mortgage Corp switched the wording on the contact that I would never end up with the home anyway. I have been paying in to any account that does not even touch the mortgage loan. I am going to get a lawyer as this is a scam to take my home.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      marlene migliore Sep 24, 2008

They are like a nightmare that is so bad .They will leave a life time of fear with you.

• Am
      Amanda L. Lee Sep 05, 2008

Has the Yale Mortgage Corp been reported before.