ADVERTISIMENT

Pfaltzgraff Complaints & Reviews

PfaltzgraffOrder not filled but charged

I ordered a plate set, serving dishes and a tray from the same set. I only received the serving pieces, but not the plate set. I was also overcharged by $14.30 for what they did send. When I called, I was told the order for the plates was cancelled. They never notified me of the cancellation nor could they say why the order was cancelled or why I was overcharged for what i did receive. SO now I have a set of serving pieces that don't match anything and no plates to eat from. And absolutely no HELP AT ALL from customer service. I will NEVER order Pfaltzgraff AGAIN.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Pfaltzgraff — Stay away from this product!

I am writing this review to alert others to the problems I am having with the set of dishes I recently...

ADVERTISIMENT