Premier Savings Complaints & Reviews

Premier SavingsI paid $439.00 and decided about a week later I didn't want their services

Around, July 7, 2009, I received a phone call from Premier Savings asking if I wanted to reduce my credit card monthly payments. Of course I said yes. They explained it all to me and I agreed. Then I spoke to a bank and they told me to try and get my money back, because they shouldn't be charging $439.00 to try and reduce what I owe. If anything this makes us owe more. So I did call Premier Savings back and asked them to refund the $439.00. They went on that I agreed to these charges - but then I said I have changed my mind and would like for you to reimburse the money. I asked them to reimburse the money in about a 2 week period, well under 30 days. I, haven't worked since February 2009, being laid off from my work and my husband is on disability through Medicare - so $439.00 is a LOT of money to us. Bottom line they need to reimburse the $439.00 they applied to our credit card.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Ro
      roserama87 Jun 21, 2011

I, too am unemployed, and when they called me I knew that I was about to be unemployed. They told me I only had 24 hours to cancel, so after giving it some thought, I called back within the 24 hours and they said I'd get a refund in 10 days. Two weeks later, I still hadn't received anything, and so I called them. Then they told me two things: 1) I could have had up to 3 days to decide to cancel, and 2) the refund would actually take 30-45 days and be issued on a paper check. Well, it's nearly two months later and I still haven't received a penny of MY money. To top it off, you can never get through to them, no matter what phone number you dial. Since when is it legal for people to steal your money?

jackie5000 Mar 10, 2010

they called me today from a restricted number, saying they were calling about my credit card account. i don't have a credit card, and as soon as i said this, they hung up on me before i asked them not to call me again! jerks!

Premier Savings — scam

My husband recieved a call from a person claiming to be able to get us a 9% or lower credit cards that we...

Premier SavingsScam company

My mother became a victim of this scam. A company rep called her, even with her phone number registered on the Do Not Call list, not once, not twice, but five times. Yes we have a record of them all. The person I spoke with is well trained, and can keep her voice sweet as honey as she calls you names and belittles you. To make a long, upsetting story short, I will be referring this matter not only to my mothers attorney, but to our Police Department's Elderly Fraud Unit. There is a great Detective in the department who handled a case involving my mother a few years ago. And oh yes, the perpetrators, slick as they thought they were, are in jail.

I recommend that all of you do the same. Don't forget to file a complaint with the Do Not Call Registry, if you are also registered.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • Jj
        jj2004 Mar 09, 2010

FUNNY YOU SAY THAT THE PEOPLE WHO RIPPED YOU OFF ARE IN JAIL! I WORK FOR THE COMPANY AND NO ONE HAS BEEN SENT TO JAIL! LOL

• Re
        Real reaserch Jan 28, 2010

I have also received a phone call from this company and like any intelligent consumere I'm doing my research. I want to thank you for your info this is going to help me tremendously in making up my mind. First off I would have never known how to solve my credit card debt problem if I hadn't been contacted so having them contact me I'm not upset about. Secondly there are several laws that protect consumers against fraud and the only way these people could have this information is if you gave it to them because if they already had it they would have not needed to call you five times. It sounds like you didn'tunderstand what was going on but I really don't know what exactly happened. Just like with any service there is a charge and I do understand that, it was $439 from what the representative explained to me. It seems a little steep but with how much I owe and how much I save I can see where it is justified. And lastly I really think you are a liar because as a retired law enforcemant agent I know that if it was really a scam company I would not have received a call from them earlier this week, (a year and half later) because as you say they are in jair and the federal government would not arrest one singular individual, when I would assume, every person in entire company does the exact same thing. The Consumer Protection Act of 1986 protects individuals from credit card fraud and your fraud detective would've known that, and the second you didn't want to deal with the company he would have explained to you that you need to reverse the charges with your credit card company. Then you would've been automatically refunded your money because when you make any charge the funds get transferred to an account which you bank or credit card company have access to until the transaction times out. (Anywhere from 90 to 180 days depending on your bank) I don't mean to be rude but it sounds like you didn't understand what was going on and maybe if you had researched this for yourself you wouldn't look like a liar or ignorant, I'm not saying i'm going to do it but I am more likely to call them back after reading several stories just like yours. I just decided to comment on yours because it was the most absurd I have read in the last two days.