Pinnacle Security LLC Complaints & Reviews

Pinnacle Security LLCBeware

May 24, 2008, I fell prey to a Pinnacle Security Rep.

the individual was a "fast talker", I purchased the system. June 16, 2008, the security monitoring service called me at 6:30 a.m. and asked if I was OK, I informed them that I was asleep.

They wanted me to check the system, there was no power coming into the box, the representative told me to press the "status button", the unit came on however, the message said "low battery", I asked how could that be possible since the unit had only been purchased a few weeks ago?

I was given a number [protected] to call for a service tech, I spoke to a representative and was told someone would get back to me within 24 hours, I did not receive a call.

At approximately 2:30 p.m. June 17, 2008, I called again and was told someone would call me back in 20 minutes, I did not receive a call.

At approximately 10:00 a.m. June 18, 2008, I called again and was told a service tech would call me back in an hour, I did not receive a call.

At approximately 9:50 a.m. June 19, 2008, I called again and I "went off", I was connected to a service tech and he guided me through the process of checking the battery over the telephone, the end result was the battery was faulty and a technician would contact me before the end of the day to schedule an appointment. I will not pay for a unit that does not work.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Pinnacle Security LLC — They take your money, time and leave your house unsecured with holes in the walls

I am customer who has had a home security system in my house for several years. I think home security system...