Petsunlimited.com Complaints & Reviews

Petsunlimited.comCant Delete account

I have tried several times to find anywhere on this site for help support or contact information to put in that I need to cancel my account. I do not even have the full account but yet my ads are still displayed but I am not allowed to delete them without upgrading. This site is a full out black mail scam. You are forced to upgrade but with further research you will find the only way to canel is to actually mail in a request to cancel. Absolutely ridiculus for a website to run a scam like this. I DO NOT want my name or business listed on their site and have tried repeatedly to delete it without anywhere to turn to get assistance.

Petsunlimited.comUnwanted e-mails won't stop/won't cancel account

I have no idea how this company got my name and email address, but somehow they created an account for me that I never used and started sending me email after email. At the end of each email, the company states:

"Do not reply to this email as we are unable to receive email at this address. You have received this message as a member of PetsUnlimited.com and in compliance with our terms of service, user agreement, and all applicable laws. Log into your account to update your email preferences."

Whenever I click the link to log in, I see that they think I live in another state and all of the email preferences are set to receive no email. Despite this, I continue to receive emails.

I have used the "contact us" form on their website numerous times (10?) to remove the account/my email address from their database under the subject "account cancellation" to no avail. Apparently these contact form submissions go to their [protected]@petsunlimited.com email address, which appears to be over quota.

It would also seem that PetsUnlimited has its own account on the site that has befriended mine, so I tried to send a message that way; of course, "this user is not accepting private messages from other users at this time."

Make it stop! I never signed up for this account. They must have bought a list of email addresses somehow or stole them. Outrageous. :(

Petsunlimited.com — Deceptive website products and inability to cancel

PetsUnlimited.com - www.petsunlimited.com First i think this company deceived me by leading me to believe i...

Petsunlimited.comCant get into the site!

They keep taking the money, cant stop the payments by the bank, and still cant look at the site. Want to get rid of them. They keep sending emails, but you cant answer them.

• Pe
    PetsUnlimited.Com Support Oct 20, 2007

Please contact me at [email protected] I will be happy to assist you.

If you lost your password, you can go to our password recovery page at:

JO ANNE JONES Jan 22, 2008

since 12/15/07 PETSUNLIMITED has hit my charge
    card every two weeks for $ 19.95. I cannot get into
    my account, and they will NOT answer any of my
    e-mails. Have NOT receive any phone calls for my
    puppies. The phone # 222-222-2228 is no where that
    I was given. They are SCAMS. DO NOT LIST PUPPIES
    WITH THEM; THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY
    AND YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING BUT NOTHING.

Sarah O'Dier Apr 17, 2008

I am also a victim of this scam by petsunlimited. 5.95 has been taken out of my debit card for the past 10 months. I cannot log on to the site, my emails are returned, and there is only a recording at any phone number i have tried. The "live help" on the site is always offline. Has any one found a way to stop them?

• Br
    brooke moore Mar 23, 2009

i have been unable to cancel my account since '06!! cant sign in and no phone numbers given to talk to a person. what a rip off!!! does anyone have any suggestions?

• Pi
    Pinkfon Jul 27, 2009

AMEN!!! These people are scammers from the word go! I got absolutely nothing from them even though they kept claiming they had interested people in my cats, I GOT NOTTA after I paid the $9.95 I had to cancel my debit card to stop the billing! I tried e-mailing phoning and canceled like 3 times, and still kept getting billed! THEY ARE A NIGHTMARE! Don't deal with this company!

Petsunlimited.com — Scam company - please don't use it!

I signed up in May of 2006 with a free account. I kept getting messages that there were people trying to...

Petsunlimited.comDeceptive business practices!

This complaint concerns the Internet website "PETSUNLIMITED.COM" I would like to warn consumers who want to use these services of their Site Use Policy.

On March 9, 2006 I paid $14.95 for a membership to join PetsUnlimited.com. I wanted to purchase a two year old female miniature poodle for a friend. This never happened. I never found one for sale.

One year later, Pets Unlimited charged my credit card $14.95 once again. I called the phone number listed by the charge on my credit card statement and got a recording. The recording informed me that the charge was for another year of uninterrupted service and for my convenience! To my surprise, I had authorized this transaction and unknowingly agreed to this automatic renewal when I first joined. I now know this is true because I found it written in fine print located at the end of their "Site Use Policy" and "Terms of Service" on their Web Site Agreement.

Most people never read the legal information contained in agreements for several reasons. For many it is hard to understand and everyone knows its sole purpose is to protect the company and not them. My complaint is that Pets Unlimited knows all to well that the general public will not read their Site Use Policy. They can legally get away with charging your account and it is not right.

In my opinion, any company who practices doing business in this manner is despicable!

CONSUMERS BEWARE...

• Ka
    Kathy Ellis May 13, 2007

I agree wholeheartedly with this. I signed up in May of 2006 with a free account. I kept getting messages that there were people trying to contact me with information about Pekingeses to sell. However, I couldn't see their information until I paid the $14.95. Once I paid the $14.95 I tried to contact those who had apparently tried to contact me and they never replied. I kept trying to seek out other puppies and the ads were so old that the puppies were always gone or the people never responded.

By this time, I gave up and went to another website where I was successful in finding our new puppy. The name of that website is puppyfind.com They were wonderful to work with. Out new puppy is healthy, beautiful and so much fun. I would definitely use them again. I paid a fee and once the fee expired - they did not charge me again. It was up to me to re-apply. The way you expect it to work.

PetsUnlimited never ever contacted me again after I paid the money to advise me about other puppies being available. Since I had already gone to another website I totally forgot about them. Then I suddenly remembered when I saw that they had charged me again for $14.95. I tried to contact them, but all you get is the recorded message. I went to the website and they do have a statement at the bottom of their "faqs" page that if you do not cancel they will continue to bill you.

I strongly advise you to NOT use this website. I was enticed to spend the money to join if I wanted to respond to the scam e-mails, and once I did I could never contact them. Then they had the audacity to charge me again. It does say in the "faqs" that if they charge you that they will not give you a refund. Too bad for me to learn the hard way!!! I am obviously not the only one. I hope more people post their experiences and warn other people to NOT fall into the same trap.

I hope this helps.

• Na
    Natalie Vinokurov Sep 17, 2007

I agreed for 100%. They charged my card for $14.95 in 2006 once. In 2007 they began to charge my card every month for $5.95. When I asked "Why?" they said it is recurring fee. But I did not subscribed for multiple years. And, there is nobody on the phone, only WEB access.
    People! STAY AWAY from PetsUnlimited.com!!! It's another scam!

• Sh
    shella Jan 12, 2008

Please i agree to this but i will like some one to write immediately on how to fine a web that i can fine a nice pup to love in. Please i will like a web with free sections within the usa as i will only be willing to pay when i fine the right pet for my family. Thanks!

• Ro
    rodrick Jan 12, 2008

I PLACED A AD ON THERE DEC 1 ,2008 ABOUT SELLING BULLDOG PUPPIES AND DIDN'T WANT TO PAY ONLINE, SO I E-MAILED THEM TWICE TO GET THEIR PHONE NUMBER SO I COULD ADIVATE MY AD TO PAY AND STILL NOTHING!

SO I THINKKKK THEY ARE IN IT FOR THE CREDIT CARD TO BILL YOU MONTHLY.

SOOOOO NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY LOST OUT ON A GOOD WORKING HONEST MONEY PAYING CUSTOMER, AND I STILL HAVE ONE PUPPY LEFT YA'LL, MAIL ME AT
    [email protected]

• Li
    linda Dec 01, 2008

they have a website that is up on their web site that is frauding people out of money by selling bulldogs. The web site is royalberginibulldogs.org I did get scammed by them and they are most likely scamming many others. why they are allowed to continue advertising is something I don't understand. just beware of these kind of sights because they do look very real. Don't send money at all. Always use a form of payment that you can get a recipt on.

• Pu
    Puppyfindfraud.com Jan 09, 2009

They have their contact information hidden, but it is listed on the website puppyfindfraud.com They are horizontally and vertically participating in Restraint of Trade and other Federal statutes designed to prevent monopolies, scams, etc. You should check into a Class Action lawsuit, and there will be information about participating in one on the website www.puppyfindfraud.com withint the next 30 days.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices