Oprah Magazine Complaints & Reviews

Oprah Magazinemagazine delivery

My January Oprah magazine was delivered for the first time with Door-Front Direct. It was thrown onto my driveway and many cars ran over it until I returned home from work. When I picked it up it was torn. I do not want Door-Front Direct. I never signed up for it. Please cancel it and deliver all my magazines into my mailbox. Thank you very much!
Bracha Silber

Oprah Magazine — magazine didn't order

I did not order any Oprah Magazine yet received a bill in the mail stating payment overdue, pay immediately...

Oprah MagazineHearst corporation

Hi
    I ordered Oprah magazine and cat service has always been crap first they denied recording my subscription I'm their bloody system and me struggling to prove that my credit card was billed then I didn't receive any issues then I cancelled my order and they don't want to refund me.
    I email them and they never reply they r the worst customer experience ever a bunch of liars and thieves.
    Acc number: [protected]

• Gl
        glatt May 15, 2011

check out prepaid legal services www.prepaidlegal/hub/wglatt

Oprah MagazineRequest for refund

I ordered O Magazine on 1/18/11 online and was immediately asked for payment. I paid it, but did not receive a magazine until 3/12/11. After looking through it, I realized that I wasn't interested in receiving any further issues. When I tried to cancel, I was offered two additional issues or subscritions to two other Hearst magazines. When I declined all offers I was told that my subscription was uncancellable and did not qualify for a refund.What else can I do to cancel this subscription and get my money back?

Oprah Magazine — did not order

I went on line to get a free Kentucky fried chicken dinner for my 95 year old mother in law and her 85 year...

Oprah MagazineMagazine Subscription

Got a mailing from these guys telling me that my subscription to the "Oprah at Home" magazine would be automatically renewed and charged to my credit card they have on file.
        I don't have a subscription with them and never received an Oprah in Home magazine. There is no customer number on the mailing.
        I contacted the Oprah at home magazine over the Internet and they couldn't locate my profile.
        I am worried that they will misuse my credit card through some trick.

Oprah Magazine — Subscription renewel deception

I got a letter in the mail from the "Hearst Corporation Invoicing Bureau" that says "PAYMENT DUE" and...