Oprah Magazine Complaints & Reviews

Oprah Magazinemagazine delivery

My January Oprah magazine was delivered for the first time with Door-Front Direct. It was thrown onto my driveway and many cars ran over it until I returned home from work. When I picked it up it was torn. I do not want Door-Front Direct. I never signed up for it. Please cancel it and deliver all my magazines into my mailbox. Thank you very much!
Bracha Silber

Oprah Magazinemagazine didn't order

I did not order any Oprah Magazine yet received a bill in the mail stating payment overdue, pay immediately. My husband said that it was just a ploy to get hooked into paying and receiving to boost their sales n that if I were to just ignore it that they wouldn't send magazines and that it would be done deal. But then today I received a magazine n I don't have or want any subscriptions. I just couldn't believe that Oprah would let such deceptive conduct happen. I want this to stop not just for us but all others that this is apparently happening to.

Oprah MagazineHearst corporation

Hi
I ordered Oprah magazine and cat service has always been crap first they denied recording my subscription I'm their bloody system and me struggling to prove that my credit card was billed then I didn't receive any issues then I cancelled my order and they don't want to refund me.
I email them and they never reply they r the worst customer experience ever a bunch of liars and thieves.
Acc number: [protected]

• Gl
    glatt May 15, 2011

check out prepaid legal services www.prepaidlegal/hub/wglatt

Oprah MagazineRequest for refund

I ordered O Magazine on 1/18/11 online and was immediately asked for payment. I paid it, but did not receive a magazine until 3/12/11. After looking through it, I realized that I wasn't interested in receiving any further issues. When I tried to cancel, I was offered two additional issues or subscritions to two other Hearst magazines. When I declined all offers I was told that my subscription was uncancellable and did not qualify for a refund.What else can I do to cancel this subscription and get my money back?

Oprah Magazinedid not order

I went on line to get a free Kentucky fried chicken dinner for my 95 year old mother in law and her 85 year old sister which they told me about. We never got the dinner because they had said they ran out. I bought them another dinner and filled out a paper for a rain check for them. We only got the rain check for one person only during a time frame I was not available. I do not have the time to read the magazine and did not want it. I do not know how I got the magazine to begin with. I received one copy and would like to pay for the only one I received not for a subscription I would never havethe time to read. I am 65 and work besides taking care of the needs of 4 elderly people is why I do not have the time to read the magazine. I want this canceled.

• Re
    revsheila Dec 07, 2009

I was on the Oprah.com website in September of 2009, and entered a sweepstakes, and the next thing you know I get a confirmation of my subscription and then I get an emailed bill. A few days later another email bill arrived telling me my bill was overdue--ALL FOR A MAGAZINE I DID NOT ORDER.

After some thought, I decided to pay the bill and get the magazine since I had considered subscribing to it from time to time. I did pay the bill by check in early November. Thank God they don't have my credit card information. They cashed my check immediately and that was more than a month ago, but I have never received the magazine.

While the company doing the billing is Hearst, the initial point of initiation was the Oprah.com website. I have contacted the editors of O Magazine, but never heard back. I guess this was an important learning lesson that even Oprah's website isn't safe. My time, energy and peace of mind is worth more than $18, so I am not going to pursue this any further, but I will never subscribe to O Magazine, or knowingly deal with Hearst again.

• Ki
    kim mead Oct 25, 2010

did not order. receiving invoices. did not order.

Oprah MagazineMagazine Subscription

Got a mailing from these guys telling me that my subscription to the "Oprah at Home" magazine would be automatically renewed and charged to my credit card they have on file.
I don't have a subscription with them and never received an Oprah in Home magazine. There is no customer number on the mailing.
I contacted the Oprah at home magazine over the Internet and they couldn't locate my profile.
I am worried that they will misuse my credit card through some trick.

Oprah Magazine — Subscription renewel deception

I got a letter in the mail from the "Hearst Corporation Invoicing Bureau" that says "PAYMENT DUE" and...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices