National Motor Museum Mint Complaints & Reviews

National Motor Museum Mint — Theft By Deception

In December of 2010 I purchased 2 Ford Vehicles from their web site for my son in law for Christmas, as he i...

National Motor Museum Mint — unauthorized charges, dishonest sales pitches

I first received a phone call from a salesman after 2 years of inactivity. He asked if I'd like to...

National Motor Museum MintRip off and rude reps

Ordered stuff in September and that went well but in November and December started getting stuff I didn't order with charges on my credit card. Returned them unopened. Still don't have credit. They only want to credit me the actual cost, not shipping or credit card interest incurred. Tried to discuss with supervisor and was hung up on twice. Last rep was beyond rude and condescending. He said, " If you don't get the credit on your next bill, you need to call your credit card bank. You do know what a bank is, don't you?" Watch out if you order from these guys.

Respond

National Motor Museum MintSent product not ordered

National Motor Museum Mint - after making HUGE mistake of placing an order based on TV offer, I cannot get rid of these people - they keep sending me more stuff without being ordered and billing my credit card initially supplied.

I have now had my card BLOCK these people, , and I intend to contact the better business bureau - those of us who are being harrassed and robbed by these people need to fight back and spread this word.

I expect they will change to a different name that has a good sound to those like me, who have not had this happen to them yet.

What has happened to simple, old HONEST businesses? These people need to be PUNISHED by whatever means available.

Respond

National Motor Museum MintUnauthorized Charges

First of all I never even heard of this company, I found this unauthorized transaction on my Master/Bank Card on 05/05/2009.
      I did my serch about this Company and found this is a common practice. I talked to a representive this AM, the told there was a TV promotion for these Minted Cars. Like I said, " I never heard of this company"!! The repersentive was so sorry about this, and told me to return any packages from them and they would creited my account. Well I will see. I will keep you up dated.

1 Response
        • Ba
          Barry E Dec 10, 2008

I ordered the 2 pick-up trucks for a toal of $21.90; however, my credit card had total charges of $53.90. The additional $32.00 was for "Club Sign-UP" which I never wanted or applied for. Needless to say, it was a nightmare to get things straightened out. I eventually contacted American Express, and they took care of my problem. Motormint issued a credit on my charge card for all but $7.00 of my bill. I then called Motormint for the final time, and I was told the shipping total would also be refunded. The toll-free telephone number for customer service in Norwalk, CT is : [protected]. You will be on hold for a while, but you eventually get to speak with a representative. If you call the order line [protected], you will be instructed to call the previous number. Overall, it has been a very eye-opening experience for purchasing items seen on TV. I will NEVER buy from Motormint again; or any other TV advertisment. Just remember these 2 words; caveat emptor, when buying.

National Motor Museum Mint — So pissed

I ordered 3 sets of the1948 @1956 ford pickup for the total of 30.00 When my order came in the mail I wa...

National Motor Museum Mint — Awful company

I was contacted at around 5pm on 10-8-07 and the young lady that I was speaking to told me that they would be...

National Motor Museum Mint — Scam charges

The national motor museum mint has charged my credit card 3 times now without my permission. I've called...

National Motor Museum Mint — Terrible experience

Items were refused because of the persons death and returned to NMMM. They were also informed 2 days after...

National Motor Museum MintFailed to deliver the complete order

On the 09/07/2008, I ordered 3 remote vehicles for total of $94.07 shipping incl. on 14th I received a free matchbox sized car in the mail but never received the 3 remote cars I paid for. They confirmed receipt of my order, issued a Number 842847, I’m still waiting for my purchase. The cars were ordered by email out of a BCA magazine ad.1. 1966 Dodge Viper, 1988 Chevrolet Corvette, 2000 Shelby Coupe. I have a tracking number but that was only for the free 1:43 scale free 1956 Ford Thunderbird. I assumed the tracking number was for the whole order, but was not.

4 Responses
          • Ji
            Jimmie Rittgers May 02, 2015

Waiting on next shipment of vintage trucks of yesteryear, over due, account number [protected].

• Co
            compling prick Nov 28, 2008

ur all a bunch of ###ing ###

• Ni
            NIK Oct 06, 2008

I was bamboozled by this company. I bought product in the past only one time. After that I was charged without authorization. Deception is not the way you do business. I don't appreciate that at all and I had better get every red cent back with the quickness. You should be ashame of yourself. Isn't the economy screwed up enough. Everybody's already feeling it. Are you that desperate that you would trick people into shelling out money that they never intended on giving. This company, and I'm sure many more, should be prosecuted for this kind of trickery. Thank God that I have the sense to know and remember everything that I charge to my account, if not you would probably have gotten away with it as you probably have with many people. Let me decide what I want to buy. That is not your decision.

• Bi
            BILL SHAFFER Aug 17, 2008

I am also having problems with receiving products ordered from this company. Very slow service and poor customer service. I will never order from them again and let everyone know to avoid this company.