Heritage Warranty Complaints & Reviews

Heritage WarrantyNon-Reimbursement

I like many others that I found out about from the internet have been duped into believing that if I uphold my part of the contract that the company would do like wise---Not so when it comes to Heritage Warranty. I have been waiting on a reimbursement check from them for over six months and have recently added another one to my cue in waiting. What I want to know is, why are they not paying the customers like they should be? Are they bankrupt and no one is telling us? I paid for my warranty in full and now when I need it most, they are welching on their end!!! I am irate!! They owe me roughly $1400.00 total for the work that I have had done to my Mazda Tribute so far, and unfortunately I need more work done and my warranty with them is still good unitl 100, 000 miles or 6 years. I am going to keep after them until they pay up and them I will be dropping them like a hot potato. My Prayer is: My heavenly father, please make them obey you and treat your children right! Please if there are any IRS members reading this, I suggest you pay them a visit, because it goes without saying that if they are not paying the customers as they should be, then I doubt that they are paying their taxes either. BBB please make them pay what's owed--now!

Sincerely & Respectfully,
Someone that is tired of waiting and wants to paid in full NOW!

Heritage WarrantyNon payment of pre approval repairs

After getting approval on several repairs from RV Shield to the tune of $1243, 243, and 1200 on repairs of my hydrolic jacks, and chasis air conditioning. I have not receive any payments. I have called RV Shield, Western Motor Coach, who I purchased the vehicle, and they just laughed at me. I have tried to contact Heritage Warranty TPA, Inc and get no answer. RV Shield keeps saying that we the company have submitted the claims for reimbursment.

• La
        landsend Jan 12, 2010

Try calling Fran Ritonya, the owner of RV Shield at [protected].

• Ev
        evernan84 Sep 28, 2009

We have cancelled our Heritage coverage and have never received the amount due us. Have sent forms to Ohio Attorney Generals Office and they say they have done all they can. These people are impossible to work with. They never should have been allowed to sell an RV extended policy. They are crooks

Heritage Warranty — Warranty not honored

I purchased an extended warranty insured by Heritage Warranty. I have a car that needs transmission work and...

Heritage Warranty — NON PAYMENT OF APPROVED CLAIM

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE IN THE SAME BAG AS EVERYONE ELSE. Have dealt with Heritage Warranty many times over the...

Heritage Warranty — non payment of pre approved repair

After pre approving repairs the company said I had to pay the dealer up front, submit a claim and they would...

Heritage Warranty — Authorized service, but no reimbursement

I had work done on my car Feb. 25, 2008 and as of June 10, 2008 have not received a check reimbursing me for...